The group of three consisting of Hyun-soo and the two strangers who introduced themself as Ji-su and Jae-heon made their way upstairs.
They stopped at the 14th floor but continued their way up to the next floor as they heard screaming echoing from it.

The three stopped in the Hallway of the 15th floor standing behind the large Monster which had started to slam its fist onto the Body of a Woman. Hyun-soo looked through the Hallway. Su-Yeong and her brother cowered behind a wall. Ye-bin was laying on her stomach. She was watching the Scene in horror.

Hyun-soo started to worry for a moment before he called out towards the children. "Come here!" he yelled and watched how they passed the monster slowly before meeting up with them. Hyun-soo felt relieved that they were unharmed. He then turned back to the Monster which let go of the woman and turned to stand in front of them. He couldn't see Ye-bin anymore, since its huge posture blocked his sight. Jae-heon pushed past Hyun-soo.

"How do we kill that thing?" he asked while he tightened the grip on his Katana. Before he could move forwards jumped the woman onto the back of the Monster clawing into its Chest . Her face was covered in blood, her eyes a deep black.

The Monster started to scream. His arms tried to get a grip on the Woman. Ji-su rushed past Jae-heon and used her bat to slam it against the lower part of the monster.
Ji-su then noticed Ye-bin behind the monster. She had finally gotten back up. She held her Umbrella again, pushing it between the Shoulders of the Monster. It yelled again before it grabbed the Woman at her Head, yanking her from his Body and to the ground.

"Take the kids and run!" Ji-su yelled.
Jae-heon finally made its way over to them to join their fight.
Hyun-soo followed Ji-Su's Words and pushed the Children towards the Staircase. "Come to room 1408!" he yelled before he disappeared with the kids.

Ye-bin had made her Way next to Ji-su. "I'm glad to have some Help." Ji-su nodded. "Likewise."
Both held their Weapons up towards the Monster, ready to strike.
Jae-heon stepped in front of the two.
"I'll take care of this."

He carefully walked past the monster keeping an eye on it.
"Even those great muscles can't compete with this, you know."
He flicked against the blade of his Katana, confusing the Monster.
"Not so tough, are you?"
Ji-su watched him cautious. "Don't do that. He'll kill you."
Jae-heon then made a swift movement, dodging another attack of the monster.
"We will see about that."
He then started to run away.

Ji-su and Ye-bin stayed back in the Hallway. They looked at each other before they approached the Woman together. "Ma'am, are you alright?" Ji-su asked. Ye-bin quietly pointed at the hand of the woman. It was covered in blood. The Nails had grown sharp. It twitched.
Ji-su was the first to point her Weapon down at her. Ye-bin followed.
The Woman started to twitch before she raises her Head.

Her Eyes were still completely black as she looked at Ji-su and Ye-bin.
"What about the kids?" she finally asked earning a soft sigh from Ye-bin.
"They're alright."
Her eyes started to turn back into a normal color. Ji-su relaxed herself before she extended one hand to help her onto her feet.

The three then started to walk towards the Staircase. They stopped in front of it. Ye-bin turned towards Ji-su, noticing how she looked back into the Hallway.
" I can take it from here."

Ji-su turned her head back looking towards Ye-bin. "Are you sure?"
The Woman answered her with a nod. "Just make sure to come."
Ji-su nodded before she smiled at the two, leaving them at the Staircase.
Ye-bin looked at the Woman and how she tried to wipe the blood away.
Her Hand cradled a small blanket.
Ye-bin carefully placed a hand onto her back. "Alright, let's go."

>>>>>>>>>>

Hyun-soo had pushed the door to Apartment 1408 open. Behind it sat Du-sik with his self made gun pointed at the door. He lowered the gun as he noticed Hyun-soo and the Children.
He smiled for a moment before he looked confused. Hyun-soo closed the door behind him, pushing the Children into the Apartment.
"we've met some people on our Way. I've told them to come to us."
Du-sik nodded before he put the gun to the side, welcoming the Children.

It didn't take long until the door to Du-sik's apartment opened again.
He pointed with his Gun towards it, while Hyun-soo held his spear up.
The door opened completely, revealing Ye-bin and the Woman, whose head got crushed earlier by the Monster. They lowered their weapons again. Hyun-soo was relieved to see them alive. He smiled at Ye-bin and greeted her quietly.
Du-sik watched the two in front of him before he pointed at the woman.
"Who is she?" he asked.
Ye-bin placed a hand on her Shoulder.

"She's a friend."

_______________________________

Guess we've made another friend on our long journey, huh?
I would enjoy your opinion about the Chapters in the Comments✨

Till then ~