Divorce

WARNING: SELF HARM AND ATTEMPT OF SUICIDE!!!!

Y/N
I haven't talked to anyone for a week, not even the girls or Anna. I'm in my bathroom with a box of pills and a peace of glass. I just wanted to give it all up.

Daniel After I got y/n's message I drove to her apartment and got the spare key

Daniel
After I got y/n's message I drove to her apartment and got the spare key. I opened the door and checked everywhere except the bathroom. I went in and saw y/n about to cut her self with a box of pills unopened next to her.
Daniel: y/n, I'm here now. Please just put the glass down
Y/n: no, I want to end everything. You broke me Daniel
Daniel: I know, I know I hurt you. Please just give me the glass and the pills *she gave me them*
Y/n: I'm sorry
Daniel: it's okay, let's go sit you down

Y/N
Daniel helped me over and sat me on the couch, he got me a glass of water.
Daniel: my parents are getting a divorce.
Y/n: what?
Daniel: that's why I did it, the night we went on our date. I got a text from my mum saying that her and my dad are getting a divorce. They didn't even tell me in person, I took all my anger out on you and then I got waisted after you left and I went to a club and saw Franny and then that happened *crying*
Y/n: Dani, why didn't you tell me
Daniel: I had an argument with my parents and it got out of control
Y/n: it's okay, you have me now. You always will have me
Daniel: Y/n, will you be my official girlfriend?
Y/n: yes, of course I will *We kiss and had fun for the rest of the night*

 You always will have meDaniel: Y/n, will you be my official girlfriend?Y/n: yes, of course I will *We kiss and had fun for the rest of the night*

@yn.yln: everything's okay because we have each other💙 @seaveydaniel
Liked by: @jackaverymusic, @seaveydaniel, @kaycookk and 99,024 others
@seaveydaniel: I love you more than anything in the world💙
@kaycookk: everything will be okay❤️
@anna.seavey: look after him😘