Studio

Daniel
It's been a few days since me and y/n slept together, today she's coming to the studio with me because the boys are doing something with their family's.
Y/n: hey, come in
Daniel: you okay?
Y/n: yeah, you read to go?
Daniel: yeah

Y/N
Me and Daniel get in his car and drive to the studio, we stop first to get Starbucks and then we arrive at the studio, there is a lot of paparazzi so me and Daniel hold hands until we get into the studio and see David there.

Outfit

Hair and makeup

Hair and makeup

David: hey guysDaniel: hey DavidDavid: well now your here I have to leave so I'm gonna let you two lock up here oh and you have another date tonight at 6:00pm at *random restaurant* tables under SeaveyDaniel: okay *he leaves*

David: hey guys
Daniel: hey David
David: well now your here I have to leave so I'm gonna let you two lock up here oh and you have another date tonight at 6:00pm at *random restaurant* tables under Seavey
Daniel: okay *he leaves*

Daniel
After David left I sat down and started writing, y/n sits next to me and goes on her phone but I just feel really frustrated because I can't get the lyrics right, I start ripping the paper and throw it across the room.
Y/n: hey, what's wrong?
Daniel: I'm just frustrated because I'm trying to write this song but I can't get the right lyrics
Y/n: what's it called?
Daniel: in too deep
Y/n: let me help you
After a while y/n finished helping me, we walked out and locked the studio up and went back to my car. I dropped y/n off and her apartment.
Daniel: I'll pick you up at 6
Y/n: okay *she kissed my lips*
Daniel: what was that for?
Y/n: there's paparazzi over there. I'll see you later Daniel
Daniel: okay *she got out of my car and went inside to her apartment*