~C h a p t e r 2~

Ok, guys I really like this story so I wanted to post sooner than planned. I hope you like this story because I do. Shout out to my best friend CocoaMoCocoa22's story I Said I Could Handle The Risk, Not The Heartbreak. It's really good so far! Anyway, I'll continue with the Story! Enjoy!

His Favorite Girl[A Justin Bieber Love Story]

Chapter 2

I woke up Saturday morning feeling excited. Monday is our last day of torture, a.k.a. school. To me, freshman year went by in a blur. Reluctantly, I got out of my warm cave of covers and stretched. I groggily walked downstairs to the kitchen for some food to fill my empty stomach. I froze when I walked into the kitchen. I found Cayden and his hot friend Troy sitting at the kitchen table, eating cereal. I used to have a huge crush on Troy for a long time, but now consider him as only a big brother. He's still hot though, don't judge me. Realizing I was gawking, I quickly regained myself and nonchalantly sauntered into the kitchen. As I grabbed a random cereal box from the walk-in pantry, I looked over at the boys and noticed that Troy didn't have a shirt on. I shook my head to clear my unwanted thoughts. Troy had a girlfriend. A really pretty, popular girlfriend. I don't like him anymore. I sat myself down at the table with my bowl of Lucky Charms. Troy was staring at me from across the table. I suddenly became self-conscious. Was there something on my face? On instinct, I reached up to touch my face. Nothing. When I looked back at Troy, he was animatedly chatting with Cayden about the upcoming football game. Such Boys. I put my bowl in the sink and ran up the stairs to take a shower. As I enter my room, my computer dinged. Can Alex text me once in a while?! I read the message, laughing to myself.

Hey:) wanna go 2 the mall later?

I'm not doing anything else today, so what the hey?

Totally. whos taking?

God, I wish I was 16 so I could drive. It grows annoying when you have to ask someone to drive you someplace and they make some stupid, pathetic excuse to not take you.

No one is home at my place.....Could Cay take us?:)

I rolled my eyes. Ever since I've known Alex, she has always had a crush on Cayden. I puke whenever she mentions him.

h/o lemme ask him. He has Troy over so im not sure

I skipped 2 steps at a time going downstairs, almost breaking my neck. I stuck the landing, walking briskly toward the living room where the boys were watching TV.  

"Caaaayden," I asked politely, rocking back and forth on my heels. 

"Oh boy," he muttered, sinking low in the couch.  

"Hey! Why do you always assume it's something bad?" I objected.  

"Okay, what do you want then?" He asked me, already pulling out his wallet.  

"Can you pretty please with a cherry on top take me and Alex to the mall? You don't even have to stay. Please?" I begged with my winning puppy dog eyes. He sighed heavily, telling me that I won the battle.  

"Fine, considering I'm driving you guys around all the time anyway..." He got up from the couch and grabbed his keys from the little glass holder from the table by the front door.  

"Ready sis? He was practically out the door when I stopped him.  

"Uh, I'm taking a shower first. And what about your friend over there?" I pointed over to Troy, who was lazily flipping through channels. Before he could answer, I ran upstairs in need of a hot shower. As I let the hot water run through my hair and everywhere else, I couldn't help but think about the concert that is now in 3 days. I actually wanted to win the tickets, for Alex's sake of course. I toweled through my hair a couple of minutes later and got dressed into some jeans and a sweatshirt. I put on some mascara for the finishing touch. I texted Alex to tell her that we were picking her up in a few seconds. I skipped down the stairs after slipping my phone in my back pocket and grabbing some cash for the mall.  

"Cayden! I'm ready!" I yelled down the hallway. Cayden was probably in the game room with Troy playing Xbox. When no one responded, I made my way towards the door to the game room. I could hear loud gun sounds, Call of Duty no doubt. I barged in, finding Troy staring at the TV, controller in hand. Cayden was holding his controller as well, but with the Xbox Live headpiece on.  

"Go left, go le-NO!"Cayden yelled, throwing the controller on the floor in defeat. I rolled my eyes, chuckling.  

"Cayden, I'm ready to go, get off your lazy ass," I said laughing with Troy.  

"Sure thing sis," He replied, getting up. He turned off the Xbox and walked out the door, Troy trailing behind him. Cayden grabbed his keys a second time.  

"Hey man, I'll just stay here while you're gone," Troy said as he made his way back to the 'precious' Xbox.  

"Yeah, sure I'll ba back in about 15 minutes." And with that, we were in Cayden's Toyota Camry he got last year. As we pulled into Alex's drive, (next door of course) I texted her that we were here. Not even a minute later, she was skipping out the door and into the car.  

"Hi Maddie, Hey Cayden," Alex said, staring at Cayden the whole time she spoke.  

"Hey Al, how ya been?" Cayden asked, glancing at her from the review mirror. She blushed yet again from the nickname Cayden always calls her. Cayden is so oblivious to the fact that Alex likes him. I laughed to myself. We finally pulled up to the mall. Cayden dropped us off at the second entrance.  

"Maddie, call me when you're finished, I have my phone on me," he told me, holding up his phone. 

"Okay! Got it. Thanks Cay," I replied smiling. 

"No problem sis, love you," He said driving away.  

"You guys are so close," Alex commented as we walked through the second entrance's sliding doors. I smiled. Ma and Alex walked through Forever 21, Victoria's Secret, Hollister and Hot Topic, I only getting a pair of pants at Victoria's Secret and a hoodie from Hollister. Alex had bags from every store we glanced in.  

"Did you really need to get all that?" I questioned, gesturing to the heaps of shopping bags sprawled about on the ground beneath her.  

"Well, you know me, I love clothes. I want something to wear to the JB concert," She told me, taking a bite of her pizza.  

"You don't even know if you're going," I said, sipping my Dr. Pepper.  

"I know, but I like to be prepared." I scoffed, rolling my eyes. We finished eating our lunch and threw our trash away in the nearest trash can. We grabbed out bags and started walking towards where we got dropped off. I whipped out my phone to call Cayden, but when I looked at the screen, it said that I received a text message from JBFANCLUB. Uh oh. I opened the text and gasped at what I saw. 

****************************

Haha, cliffhanger! Sorry, I had to do it. They are pretty fun if you ask me! I apologize that Justin isn't in the picture yet, but be patient! He will come! 

Vote and comment! And fan ! that would be cool!

Love ya lots!