18

Travis

"Fuck!" She scratches my back. I pull her closer.

"Fuck, baby." She collapses next to me.

"So?" She asked. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

I shake my head. "Even if you did, you know j like a little pain in my Cheerios."

She smirks. "Never pegged anyone before. It was actually a nice experience."

I lay on her chest. "I only did it once. You win. Holy fuck."

She rubs my back, making my eyes droop. She tired me out. She smells so good. I close my eyes.

Jasmine sighs. "Where's my nephew?"

"He's with his mom for now. Not sure how I feel about you talking about another man when you just had your fake dick in my ass."

"Don't be bitch," she chuckles.

I laugh. "Don't make me a bitch." I hold her. "Hey, Jasmine?"

"Yeah?"

"I wanna go on a date with you. And you can't say no, because I just let you fuck me with a strap on, and that means whatever I ask for next is an automatic yes."

She smirks. "Yeah, yeah, okay. I'll agree to a date."

• • •

We sit at dinner a few hours later. She looks like a super star. Literally. Like she walked off the runway.

"You look gorgeous," I stand, hugging her. "I mean you're always gorgeous, but wow!"

She smirks. "Well thank you. You look good too. Very handsome, so spiffy."

"Spiffy," I bite my lip.

We sit down to dinner. We start ordering, we talk and chill. Have some good conversation. It's all going great.

She's great. I—

"Oh, they have fries. Let's have fries," she grins. "I love fries."

"I love you too." I smile.

She blinks. "What?"

"I mean...I love fries too."

Did I say that? Why would I say that? Oh look at the look on her face she does not like that.

Holy fuck, did I just? Did I just ruin everything. Come on, Travis clean it up.

"Uh, so more fries?" I put my hand up, flagging the waitress.

Jasmine keeps looking at me with this troubled look as the waitress comes over.

"Wait, Travis—"

"Hello, Miss. Can we have a basket of fries for the table? Thank you? Oh and um...alcohol. Some type of alcohol."

She looks at the both us, smiling awkwardly. "We have martinis, and cocktails."

"Jasmine? What would you like?" I ask.

"I'll have a martini thanks." She smiles.
"Then I'll have the same."

She walks away. "Travis about what you said—"

"I think I'm getting a new tattoo," I interrupt her.

She raises a brow. "You have any space left?"

"Barely. There's my face snd head, but I don't think I really like that look. Got some space on my thigh, my legs too. Maybe like an inch on my forearm left."