Chapter 40: Poisoned

Start from the beginning

"I think we agree, Potter's actions were heroic. They question is, why were they necessary!" Professor McGonagall said.
I saw Ron was lying on the bed. He was sleeping or maybe not conscious. I don't know what happened.

"Why indeed!? This appears to be a gift Horace! You don't remember who gave you this bottle!?" Dumbledore asked and walked towards Professor Slughorn. Dumbledore took the bottle from Professor Slughorn.
"Which, by the way, possesses remarkably subtle hints of licorice and cherry when not polluted with poison" Dumbledore said handing the bottle to Professor Snape.

"Actually I had intended to give it as a gift myself!" Professor slughorn said.

"To whom might I ask!?" Dumbledore asked.

"To you headmaster!" Slughorn said.

"Where is he!? Where is my Won-Won!?" I heard Lavender telling as she came inside. This is going to get worse I thought and went to Harry.

"Hey Harry!" I whispered. He turned, surprised.

"Oh hey Ann! When did you get here!?" he asked in a low tone. Both of us were not interested in listening to what Lavender was telling.

"Just now!" I said.

"Don't worry Won-Won!!" I here!" lavender said.
Ron was mumbling something. Hermione saw me with a tensed look.

"Hermione...Hermione.." Ron was mumbling.
Lavender got angry and she went out crying.

"Oh! To be young and to feel love's keen sting!" Dumbledore said.
"Well, come away, everybody. Mr. Weasley is well tended." Dumbledore said and turned to see me.

"Morning Professor!" I greeted Dumbledore.

"Ah! A very good morning Mia! Good to have you back!" Dumbledore said.

"Good to be back professor!!" I said.
I saw Ginny said something to Harry and then she saw me!

"Hey Ann!! When did you get here!? How are you!" she asked as we walked out of the hospital wing.

"I am fine Ginny!! I just came now!" I said.

We got into the common room. I went into my dorm and kept my trunk on my bed and went down to the common room.
What happened to Ron!?" I asked Ginny as I sat on the couch.

"Wait!! He bought you ANOTHER RING!!?" she asked noticing the ring was different. I looked at the ring.

"Oh about that!! Umm...Ginny..." I was telling.

"What happened!?" she asked.

"We got engaged!" I said with a smile

"WHATT!!?" she asked surprised and happy.

"You heard it! We got engaged!" I said.

"Who got engaged!? Harry asked, entering the room and sat next to Ginny.

"FRED AND ANN!!" Ginny said.

"Congratulations Ann! I see he finally picked up the courage to ask you!" Harry said.

"Thanks Harry!" I said.

"I am gonna kill him! He asked you to marry him when I was not there!! That's so bad!!" Ginny said.

"Hold it there Ginny! It's you're the brother's wife that you are speaking to! You can't tell that you can kill him in front of her!" Harry said with a smile.

"It's okay Harry!" I said with a smile.

"Anyways Ann...welcome to the family!!" Ginny said hugging me.