"The moment you said you're gonna stay by my side forever" Liam said. "And that's not true. I have always loved you just the way you are. From the way you get insecure to your physical traits to your laugh. I love everything about you" he admitted.

"What about Danielle?" I asked, this is too impossible to be real. But now that I think about it, Liam has always been distantly and hesitantly supportive of me. He’d always tell me to go for Louis, or any guy I like but he smiles, his smile doesn't particularly reach his eyes.

"She found out...she knows and she said we could just be friends" Liam said sadly and I wanted to hug him and tell him everything will be alright but then I realize that would be awkward.

"Liam...I love Louis....and I love you, but not like the way I love Louis. You are the boy I will go to when I am sad, you are the boy who I'm gonna hug when I feel bad, but we both know I will still wish it was someone else. I love you Liam, just not the way you love me" I said sadly.

"I know Niall" Liam said with so much pain in his voice "but I'm telling you to save yourself. Break up with Louis. It's the best for you. The both of you"

"Stop it Liam" I say, "stop it. I will not break up with Louis" taking a step backwards. Moving farther away from him.

"Niall, listen to me. You always listened to me, now look! You're being stubborn. Please, I don't want you to regret this. Fine, you can ignore my love for you but please, remember that I care about you"

"Liam", stop I say sadly before running sway. No, this too much to handle. As much as I know Liam's the one who's always been there for me through it all but this new piece of information needs time before I can process it.

I didn't know where I was going, maybe to the hidden garden, maybe to look for Louis but all I know that my search was stopped when big hands pulled me aside.

I whimpered, but I expected this anyway. No one but Harry knows about me and Louis so why the hell would they treat me any different?

But what I did not expect is when they blindfolded me and someone carried over their shoulder and started moving. I tried to scream and trash around but I can tell no one wants to help me, judging from the size of the boy's shoulders. He must be a very big guy.

"Shut up" I hear him say but I didn't listen.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed.

"Shut up Horan" I hear a familiar voice say.

Harry's voice.

And as much as I want to scream and cruse and thrash around once again, the blood on my face drained and I felt myself star to slowly weaken.

Fuck. Liam was right. Harry is out to get me.

And he's gotten me now.

After a few more nerve-wrecking minutes, the boy dropped me to the ground and soon the blindfold was off of my eyes.

I adjusted to the light and I wish I didn't because what I saw was big 5 guys, most probably in the football team and Harry Styles standing in the middle with a look of pure smug and anger.

"Niall Horan...the slut who stole my boyfriend" Harry said.

"Your ex-boyfriend, you mean" I said, gaining a bit of confidence but losing it as soon as Harry’s knee collided with my crotch. I groaned in pain and sank into the ground.

"Don't act so cocky Horan" Harry said, glaring at me. 

"Speaking of cocks, how about you suck mine" one of the boys, Allen, said.

"How about no?" I said, getting another kick but this time, on the stomach.

"Look Horan, either you break up with Louis or else me or these boys will make your life pure living hell. Literally" Harry said.

"N-no!" I said, "I am not just gonna give up on Louis!"

"Well then...if you say so" Harry said. He nodded to the other guys and one of them walked towards me and tried taking off my shirt.

"you're not so bad fag" Derek, the boy who took off my shirt, said as he smirked and I just tried covering my pale body.

Jason, another boy, took out a cigarette and a lighter from his pocket and handed it to each guys except Harry.

I watched, sitting on the ground as they started puffing their cigarettes and polluting the air as they blow the smoke out.

Suddenly, someone kicked me again so I fell face flat on the ground. 

I was groaning in pain when I felt a burning, literally burning sensation on my body and soon, it was added by 4 more.

I started screaming so loud and cying, trying to bear the pain as the boys pressed the end of their cigarettes on my body.

I looked at Harry with pleading eyes but he only stared back at me with cold, heartless green eyes.

I screamed for Louis, but I know he will not come. He can not save me now. I scream each time my skin burns.

I tried to push the boys way with no luck, causing them to kick and burn me simultaneously.

"I told you I'll make you feel hell, literally" Harry said with an evil dark twisted smile and left me lying on the ground with bruises and burns on my soon to be lifeless body.