Yuri Plisetsky (1)

A/N: This is angst, I don't know whether to have a fluffy ending in the next few parts... what do you think? ^-^ I realise this is quite short, this is why I am making this a series because it would be too long otherwise.

🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧

There had been hours of constant arguing, all you needed was some comfort after an exhausting day at work. But the love of your life, and your only hope, gave his heart to someone else, and he had the courage to try and deny it.

"You don't love me anymore!" you cried

"N-no, it's not like that- you see its quite complicated-" your jerk ex-boyfriend stuttered, clearly struggling to think of excuses. Why did he bother trying?

"JUST SAY IT! IT'LL HURT LESS!" you scream, storming out of your shared apartment into the pouring rain. You didn't care about packing your things up, he could have it all, even your phone! But there was one thing he could never have, your heart.

 You didn't care about packing your things up, he could have it all, even your phone! But there was one thing he could never have, your heart

The streets were lonely and unfamiliar, but more comforting than anyone had been to you in your entire life. Your family hated you, your "friends" were fake, you even hated yourself. Did anyone like you?

Oh, and just to make things worse, your beloved enemy (and jerk #2) Yuri Plisetsky was within near distance approaching you with great pride. Great timing. What insult was he going to throw at you next?

"Hey! You look like a drooling blobfish. Do you not have an umbrella?" he said, cockily flashing his umbrella in your face, just to emphasise the whole situation. He really loved the attention.

Normally, you would have said something sarcastic like 'Thank you!', but instead you just pushed past him, shaking your drenched hair about and splashing his face in the process. You weren't going to waste even more of your time. 

He flinched, "Ew! What was that for?" he complained. "I bet you didn't even wash your hair!"

Seconds later, he became puzzled by your silence and change of character. It was so unusual for you to be like this, and he knew something was wrong. He instinctively ran over to you from behind, calling your name loudly with desperation, shielding you from the bitter tears falling from the dark sky with his umbrella...

 He instinctively ran over to you from behind, calling your name loudly with desperation, shielding you from the bitter tears falling from the dark sky with his umbrella