Victor Nikiforov

A/N: Y/B/N - Your Brother's Name

This is just a short imagine where the reader falls in love with Victor from afar (that sounds really boring I'm sorry, but if I explained everything there would be no point in reading lol). I just suddenly became inspired from watching Yuri!!! on Ice (and ice skating in general), I recommend you watch it too.

"Wake up! It's the big day! We're going to watch figure skating! Did you forget?" your younger brother squealed enthusiastically, jumping on your bed as if it were a trampoline

"Okay, okay! Just give me a second to get ready." you replied, smiling at the sight of Y/B/N. It was rare for him to get this excited. Stretching your arms out wide, you slowly made your way to the bathroom.

"Why did I agree to take him..." you muttered to yourself. Figure skating wasn't your worst nightmare, but you found it so boring. What is so special about it? Anyone can do it, right?

~20 minutes later~

"Come on, Y/B/N, it's time to go!" you shouted, but there was no answer. Did he not want to go anymore? That was so out of character for him. You were about to look for him, when all of a sudden...

"BOO! Hahaha! I scared you!" he screamed, almost bursting with laughter.

"Hey! What was that for?" you complained, trying to calm yourself down again.

"It was only fair! I've been waiting in the car for AGES!" he whined, pouting like a little toddler.

"H-how did you even unlock the car?" you questioned with deep concern. This kid was smarter than you sometimes.

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER! LET'S GO NOW!" he said impatiently, dragging you over to the car.

~30 minutes later~

"Are we there yet?" he asked innocently

"Almost." you replied back lazily, he had asked the same question 10 times in the past 5 minutes.

"Pfft." he slouched back in his seat. "Drive faster!". But before he could complain anymore, you had reached the stadium.

"Woah!" he said at the sight of the stadium. You tried to sound enthusiastic too, but he wasn't stupid. "Come on moody! Let's get inside!" he chuckled.

 "Come on moody! Let's get inside!" he chuckled

~1 hour later~

Time was going agonisingly slowly. It had only been an hour, but it felt like an eternity. All the performances were the same, it bored you to death.

"And last but not least... Victor Nikiforov!" announced the tannoy.

"Oh great!" you thought to yourself, last one! All you had to do was sit through the last few minutes. For the sake of your brother, you decided to sit up and watch the last act properly. But you suddenly didn't need to act interested, you already were. Something about this skater lured you into euphoria, and you wished it wouldn't end.

His arms gracefully glided in rhythm, just like the wings of a fragile butterfly. All of his moves flowed perfectly like a soft ocean. It was clear that he could feel the music, and it really captivated you. They really did save the best 'til last.

"What an amazing performance! Now, it's time for the results

"What an amazing performance! Now, it's time for the results..." the tannoy declared, waking you up from your daydream. You were mad that his performance was over. But you forgot his name! Leaning in towards your brother, you asked:

"Who was that?"

"Phaha! I'M NOT TELLING YOU! You weren't interested until he came on, were you? I'm always interested in your anime rubbish!" he scoffed. 

"Please! I just want to know because... uhm... erm... I liked the song he chose!" you stuttered. Surely you didn't love him?

"I'm not dumb! You clearly love him! Ooh la la!" he teased. "Let's make a deal. If you take me to next week's competition... I'll tell you!"

"Fine." you agreed, maybe you'd get to see him again...

" you agreed, maybe you'd get to see him again