(8)

3rd person view:
1st of August xxxx (15 years old)

Mrs. Komori thought about what happened yesterday all night. She understood what her son was feeling but she was also worried. She also knew that what Rintarou said was true. Without that kind of communicating she would've never met her husband. He was from a whole other prefecture and she would've never even visited that prefecture if she didn't know that her soulmate was there.

So she was considering if she should talk to her siblings about it. She came to the conclusion that it would be best to only tell her brother first. If he wasn't okay with it her sister wouldn't be either. She made her way to the Sakusa's house and got in. They could all get into the other houses with fingerprints so it wasn't that hard.

"Brother, we have to talk."

"What is it Miu?"

"We went over to the children's yesterday to check if Motoya contacted his soulmate."

"And?"

"He did."

"I thought they knew what consequences it could have. Guess we have to tal-"

"No. They, or better Rintarou, named some points that made sense."

"And what points would that be?"

"Hoshi wouldn't want that."

"Not enough to convince me."

"We all met our partners that way."

Mr. Sakusa was quiet. He knew that what his sister said was true. Without that option they would've never met their soulmates. Especially him. His wife is from Italy. There was no way that they met without that option. He also knew that especially his younger sister would've never met her soulmate. She was always quiet and introverted. It was lucky when she even talked to people that weren't related to her. And even towards her relatives she was quiet. Her older siblings and her parents, the only people she really talked to.

"I guess that's right."

"Do you think we should let them communicate with their soulmates, Minoru?"

"I don't want either of us to go through something like that. No one wants that."

"I know that but still. Do you remember when he said that it doesn't bring them forward if they live in fear? It's the same with us, it won't help if we're scared."

"It's not like I don't agree with that. But what about Mizuku?"

"We could ask her. We can't do it if one of us isn't fine with it."

"Yeah. I still have some work to do so why don't you go ask her?"

"Sure. So you'd be fine with it?"

"Mhm."

"Well then, see you later."

"See you."

Miu made her way to her little sister's house. She was way more nervous about asking her sister. Her sister was the sibling that had the worst situation because of Hoshi dying. It was her daughter that died after all. So she opened the door and called out for her sister.

"What is it Miu?"

"Are you free right now? This could take some time."

"Yeah I'm free. Let's sit down."

"Sure."

They sat down and you could feel the nervousness more and more every second.

"Why are you so nervous?"