2~ Strange Encounter

Start from the beginning

Seen...

I kept my phone aside and thought about watching some dramas. I ate some teobbokki while watching the drama. After sometime I got bored  and remembered I had some homework to finish. I checked the clock, " There's still 2 hours for the couple to arrive, I'll just do my homework  till then. I have to turn it in tomorrow anyway." I sighed and went upstairs to my room. I sat on my table and took out my books. As I started doing my work I got so engrossed in it that I didn't even understand how the two hours passed by until I heard my door bell ringing. "They must be here." I spoke to myself.

 I ran downstairs to get the door.  "HEY BISHHH~" Jihoon and Soa sang together. "Finallyyy, come in."I said and opened the door wide. Jihoon entered and ruffled my hair, " Mrs. Min left early? I thought her flight was at 7 in the evening." I slapped Jihoon's hand back and replied, " I thought so too, there probably might be some emergency." "Yeah, might be." he said. As we sat comfortably on the couch, we started discussing which movie to watch. "Guys lets watch a horror movie", Jihoon suggested. "Just to let you know Ji, even if my ass is scared, I'm not going to cling on to you." I chuckled while listening to their little banter. "But babeeeee" Jihoon whined. "No bub, keep dreaming." Soa replied while flipping her hair. " Ohkayyy, enough with your couple fight, y'all make me feel single. Anyway which movie should we watch?" I asked and turned around to look at them. "Let's watch Escape Room. Heard its good." Jihoon suggested. Soa shrugged as I gave Jihoon a thumbs up. I started the movie and went to sit comfortably on the the couch.

~TIME SKIP~  

By the time we finished watching the movie, it was already 7 in the evening. Jihoon and Soa decided to leave as they had a date later. "It was fun you guys, thanks for coming." I said as they were heading out. "Yeah yeah treat me with food next time" Jihoon said and ruffled my hair. " If you need something babe, just give us a call, okay? And lock the doors properly." Soa instructed. I chuckled and replied, "Okay mom, anyway I'm 20 you guys. You both are just like a year older than me." Jihoon rolled his eyes and said "Fine. We'll leave now. We both are just a call away Rara, call us immediately if something's wrong." "Sureeee, you guys should go now and enjoy your date. Stop worrying about me. " I replied. "We will, bye rara" they both said in unison. "Byeeee~" I said and closed the door. 

I saw the time, it was just 7:30pm. I decided to shop some veggies and necessities for the coming "HOME ALONE" days. I went in my room and changed into an oversized hoodie and a pair of leggings. I got down to the kitchen counter and grabbed some money mom left for me.

I stepped out of the house and locked the door. As I went a little further from  the door I felt as if someone is staring at me. A cold shiver ran down through my spine, I turned around to look but there was no one. "Must be the neighbor." I shrugged the thought and started walking to the nearest supermarket.

The supermarket had a bit of rush as it was a saturday and still a bit early for people to go home. I took out my grocery checklist and started shopping the ingredients. While mentally ticking off the list , I stood in the line for the billing counter. "Meat- check, bread- check, cheese- check, ramen- check,..."As I was checking my basket, the counter lady called me in front for billing. " Total $15.95." the lady said. I gave her the amount and left the supermarket.  By the time I left it was already 8:45 pm. " It took more time than I thought damn. Plus these bags are so heavy" I stopped at corner because the bags were too heavy. I wore my earphones, picked the bags and started walking again. I reached the entrance of my house. As I was about to unlock the door, my heart dropped when I saw the lock broken down. The image of me locking the door crossed my mind. I slowly kept my bags down and removed my earphones. I kept my phone in my hand in case of emergency so I can contact the police or Jihoon. 

Tip-toeing, I entered the house. As I was about to reach the living room, I heard grunts of a man. My hands started shaking. To be honest, I was scared would be an understatement. I picked up the vase near the doorway and slowing started walking near where the voices were coming from. My grip on the vase tightened as my throat started drying out. I gasped at the sight which was in front of me : a man lying on the floor unconscious while the other one was punching the hell out of him. 

" S-stop you're g-going to k-kill him." I stuttered. The man turned around and his brown orbs met mine. His eyes spoke a lot; chaos, anger, a tiny bit of fear was all I could figure out. I broke out of the stance and questioned him, "W-who are you and what are you do-oing in my house?" I was still shaking at the sight.  He dropped the man on the ground and started walking towards me. "S-stop, d-don't come near m-me, I'll hit you." I managed to utter those words out. He did not budge a bit and kept walking towards me. I started stepping backwards till my back hit the door. I was about to turn around and run when he came and stopped right in front of me. Our faces were only a few inches away and there we were, staring at each other, his eyes boring into mine. Fear overtook my senses and I closed my eyes shut.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N  : Hello again, I hope you guys enjoyed the second chapter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N  : Hello again, I hope you guys enjoyed the second chapter.  Stay tuned to know what happened next between Aera and the stranger.