"Leave me alone, Benjamin."

His full name rolling off my tongue like it was a foreign language. Everyone we knew always referred to him as "Ben" or "Ten", nobody ever used his born government name besides his mother and me - when I wanted to work his nerves. Ben raised a hand up to me and I flinched, closing my eyes preparing for him to hit me when I felt his tight grip around my neck, as he leaned into my ear whispering.

"Stop fucking playing with me, Yas."

I heard him say, feeling my leggings soaking up with my waterfall. I hated this nigga and whatever soul ties or hold he had on me.

·····•·····

Kentrell's POV

Watching Malaysia throw her ass back in front of everybody just did something to the inside of me, she ain't even see all the niggas plotting on her in plain fucking sight

Watching Malaysia throw her ass back in front of everybody just did something to the inside of me, she ain't even see all the niggas plotting on her in plain fucking sight. Wait - why tf am I getting jealous? She ain't my shorty and she definitely was up for grabs. If one of these bum ass niggas Honeybee invited were to take advantage of her ignorant ass, it would be her own fault.

"Say Lay, whatchu tryna ruin a nigga high fa?"

I asked before finally letting go of the grip I had on her arm, smacking my lips as I watched her rub at it like I hurt her. Ole dramatic ass.

"Boy first of allll, I ain't doing shit to you! I am very much grown!"

She slurred her words together as she mugged me. I could tell she was already drunk and feeling herself a little too much. I returned a mug in her direction.

"Yeah aight. Play with them niggas staring at you in der, not me."

I rolled my eyes as I heard my strong Louisiana accent coming out, I hated my accent and did my best to hide it but times like these there was no hiding it.

"You ain't gone do shit ! And why you worried about who looking at me anyway, that's not yo business!"

Malaysia definitely had me fucked up cause who did she think her drunk ass was talking reckless to? Not top.

"You lucky Three in there fucking a little hoe. You know he dont play dat shit! Im doing yo slow ass a favor by not telling him so chill on allat 'for I beat on you myself."

I quickly snapped back. Malaysia was the only girl and baby of the gang so Three made it our mission to protect her. But that wasn't why I was doing this. Ian know why tf I was tripping so bad tonight - but I was.