-7-

Sykkuno's Pov

I have a feeling, that the person I like, is Corpse. I've been thinking about telling him that I have Hanahaki, but I don't want him to worry about me like Rae and Toast, I think a might like him more than a friend anyway.

It took me a while to get out of bed today, I was contemplating a lot of things this morning. 'I need to get some groceries today.' though I don't dislike going out, I still feel awkward in public. Last night was fun, me and Corpse called and played minecraft with me like I do with Rae and Toast, though I was more nervous around him, I was just afraid of embarrassing myself Infront of him. I think he noticed I was off when I went to throw up more flowers instead of actually using the toilet, it was abrupt since I didn't want to cough Infront of him.

Well, time to head to the grocery store. I wore a slightly oversized plain shirt and long pants, I wrapped my scarf around my neck, put on my shoes and headed out. Since it was nearing noon, the sky had already became bright and blue, with small clouds here and there. The store was thankfully closer to my house so I only had to walk over there, I walked past the clinic I went to yesterday, incidents that happened replayed in my mind, Rae crying, Toast with his panicked face, I regret not telling them sooner. I saw Corpse across the street, he was wearing a black hoodie and black riped jeans, his eye-patch and mask covering his face, he must really like black. I tried to get his attention, waving at him and calling his name, he saw me and walked towards me. "Hey Sy, what are you doing out here?" I started to blush a little, he was really handsome when up close, even though I've never seen his full face yet. "I'm just uh, going to the grocery store." He looked at me a bit of surprise. "I'm going there too, you wanna go together?" I nod my head, anxiously tugging at my scarf.

'Should I tell him about my disease?' I was still thinking about it, I'm quite indecisive. "Uh, about yesterday, I don't think I believe you were using the toilet, it just doesn't seem believable to me." I rubbed the back of my head, I don't know if I should tell him, dang it. I don't wanna see Corpse sad like Rae, if he finds out about my Hanahaki like how Rae did, I don't think I'll be able to forgive myself. "Sykkuno?" I took a deep breath. "A-About that, I didn't actually use the toilet, I just recently found out I have a disease, it's called Hanahaki."
Corpse looked a little shocked. "My doctor said that I got it due to one-sided love, I throw up flower petals and blood, I can't control it honestly. That's why I left for a while before telling you." I looked at the ground, pulling my scarf up to cover half of my face, did I mess up? "I'm sorry I kept pestering you about it, is there any cure to your illness?" Corpse put his hand on my shoulder, waiting for me to respond. "There's two ways to cure it, I have to confess my love or I go through surgery. If I confess, the feelings returned to me have to be genuine, or else it won't work. If I take surgery, I lose my feelings for the one I love. If I don't do either before it's too late, I'll die." Corpse looked at my with slight worry on his face. "It's pretty hard for your other way isn't it? I hope everything gets better soon." I smile at him. "Everything will be okay, I know it will." I couldn't see if he was smiling or not, but it seemed like he was.

"Is anyone gonna take care of you today?" I thought for a moment. "Rae and Toast are busy today, but I'll have Bimbus with me so I should be fine!" I smiled weakly at him, hopefully he doesn't worry too much. He stayed silent for a while, it seemed like he was thinking about something, but I didn't question it.

We went inside the store, I noticed that Corpse had began to become fidgety, pulling his hoodie strings, adjusting his mask a lot. He was walking a lot faster than just a few moments ago, I had a bit of trouble following him. "Corpse? Are you okay?" I was confused at his sudden change, he stopped for and looked at me, he looked super anxious. I think I could recognise this, it was like his first day of school, when he was standing infront of class. "U-Uh yeah, just wanna be a little faster since I don't like being in this public setting."
I understood how he felt, I've gone through that kind of fear before. I pulled his hand gently and pat his back, trying to calm or reassure him. It looked like it worked since he slowed down slightly, he looked calmer.

We bought everything we needed and hurriedly walked out, Corpse heaved a sigh of relief. Does he feel like this everytime he's outside? "Sorry about that Sy, I can't control myself when I'm outside." I pouted slightly, why is he feeling guilty about something he can't control? "Don't apologize, you can't control it and it's understandable, don't feel guilty about it." I softened my tone, trying to console him. He nodded his head and continued walking with me.

I took out my phone to check the time, 11 26am, it's about time to get lunch soon. I turned to look at Corpse, he was deep in thought. "Hey Sy, no one's taking care of you today right?" Confused, I nodded. "Mind if I take care of you today?"

------

OH JESUS YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY.

1K+?? HOW'S THAT POSSIBLE?? I love you guys so much I snjsjkssk

I wanna thank erin_bearr for supporting my story so much, I LOVE YOU ERIN. Thank you to so many of you for supporting my story!! It means a lot to me ❤️❤️

SECOND PART COMING RIGHT AFTER THIS SOON.

-author

(1061 words)