Tristan has baby fever

This was requested by milli0511 hope you like it

Millis pov
I went to go see my boyfriend Tristan Blane I walk in the house and was greeted by taco the only one home he said "oh hi um Tristan is in his room" I nod and walk to his room I walk in and he is in the shower and he left his phone unlocked so I went on tiktok and immediately seen cute baby's I thought to myself does he have baby fever of course I was right pretty soon I notice Tristan walking out slowly "h-hi b-baby"

Tristans pov

I quick hop in the shower when I get done I see my girlfriend sitting on my bed on my phone I don't mind except she now knows I have baby fever I say "h-hi b-baby" She laughs and goes "someone gots baby fever don't they" I hear taco yell "YES HE FUCKING DOES" I yell "SHUT THE HELL UP" She laughs and I say"baby I know what I want is hard but come on I want a baby"
She says" Ok but are you going to have time to change it and if it a boy you going to teach him all about boy stuff" I immediately say "yes please I want one" "Tristan we are to young besides we don't live together" I immediately say"then move in with me part of my room can be the nursery please " I add the puppy dog eye "fine I will move in but no baby yet"

Millis pov

He smiled as he put on sweat pants and layed down as we cuddled all night and the next day I went home and packed went back and Tristan of course was super helpful he had the biggest smile I think to myself what did I get myself into

A/N IMAGINE TRISTAN A FATHER 😂