A Love Blossoms

Secrets

Chapter 3

Ethan took a deep breath as he made his way up the almost overgrown path to Katherine's door making note that he should have someone take care of her yard. He knocked softly on the door hoping she would already be awake. The door opened almost immediately and Katherine stood before him in nothing but a tank top and sweat pants.

She blushed crossing her arms over her chest "Ethan what brings you here so early?" she asked as she held up a hand to block the sun.

"I brought you breakfast. I know how much you love muffins and tea" he said with a gentle smile as he leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Please come in" she said as she turned and walk to the couch feeling his eyes on her back making her just a little uncomfortable. Ethan came inside and closed the door behind him before walking over to lay down a box of expensive looking muffins.

"Please help yourself dear" he said as he opened the box and set the cup of herbal tea down before her.

"You really didn't have to bring me breakfast Ethan, but thank you" she smiled as she took one of the muffins and pulled back the wrapper. She bit into it and her mouth seemed to instantly water. She had never tasted anything like it before.

"This is delicious!" she said as she licked her lips taking care of the few crumbs there before sipping her tea.

"I had my personal chef make it. I'm glad you love it" he smiled and leaned forward laying a hand on her knee, squeezing gently, before leaning back.

"The other reason I came by is well you still have my phone" he chuckled pulling his jacket off the back of the couch and taking it out.

"Oh my... I'm so sorry I completely forgot" she finished the rest of the muffin and then turned sideways so that her feet were pulled up beside Ethan. Ethan smiled before he gently took her legs and let them lay in his lap. Before she could protest he gently began to massage her feet causing an involuntary moan to escape Katherine's lips.

"That....feels... so good" she muttered as she laid back closing her eyes. Ethan continued his massage working slowly over her ankles.

"I'm glad I can bring you comfort" he whispered before continuing to work his magical fingers up her legs.

"You truly are beautiful Kat" he said with a smile and before Katherine had time to react he leaned in and kissed her lips gently. Ethan wanted to claim her right that moment so that no other man could have her but he knew better and didn't want to push her into anything. He pulled back after a few moments keeping his hand on her face as he looked deeply into her eyes.

"What are you doing today?" he asked softly before removing his hand and continuing the massage.

"I was going to go attempt to look for a job again" she whispered in complete shock just not used to men being so nice to her and especially not taking advantage of her.

"I was wondering if you would let me take you to somewhere special. I have a surprise for you" he said gently before turning so that he could look at her directly.

"Uh yeah I suppose that would be fine just let me get dressed" she said tossing her legs off his lap and starting to get up.

****

Ethan pulled up to a building not far from Katherine's home that looked rather fancy. He got out of the car and quickly helped Katherine out and inside. Inside there was wood floors and white walls that kind of formed a circle. There was a small office to the right of the giant room and inside there was a complete set up of artist tools and paints. Katherine almost burst into tears as she felt Ethan's arms wrap around her waist from behind before he kissed her neck gently.