Willex

Another day, another day full of anxiety.  After my second panic attack of the day (thank you flashbacks of when I came out), I decided to call Willie.  Since its Sunday, we decided to take a break from practice.  Julie, Luke, and Reggie were in her room looking for some old dvds for us to watch, and I was trying to hook up the small tv we found in a box.

  That's when it hit me.  Mom and Dad were yelling at me, trying to convince me that I wasn't "broken," and that they were sure any girl in a 20-mile radius would love to go out some time.  I attempted to tell them I was still me, that I wasn't any different than I was before.  My throat started to feel tight and my legs felt like jell-o.  My chest hurt, my head was swimming.  I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and called Willie. "It's bad, Wills.  Can you come over?"  I could hear the panic in my voice.

   "I'm already here, hotdog."   I heard him from the door.  I ran to him and burried myself in his soft, light blue hoodie that I had given him for his birthday a few weeks ago.

   "Shh, I got you, you're okay."  Like magic, I started to feel better, as if all my problems were melting away from the warmth of our hug.  He softly picked me up koala style, my legs wrapped around his waist, and walked to the couch.  He plopped down on the middle cushion,-where it sank down the most because of the many cuddle piles the entire group joins in-placed a gentle hand on the back of my head, and led it to the crook of his neck.  He rubbed small circles on my back with the other.  We sat like that for about 10 minutes with no talking, other than a few comforting whispers from Willie and some small sniffles form me. 

   "You sure you're alright now?"  Willie asked after I had calmed down. 

"I'm better now, but it still hurts knowing that they hate me."  I murmured into hos hair. 

   "Baby, no one could ever hate you, you are the sweetest, kindest person I've ever met, and I can't remember what my life was about before you.  I love you."  He finished it off with a bunch of butterfly kisses to my nose, cheeks, and lips.

   Julie, Luke, and Reggie decided that now was the perfect time to burst through the door, yelling out the different movies they had found, and the food they took from the pantry.  They stopped dead in their tracks when they saw us cuddled into each other and the faint tear tracks left on my cheeks.

   "We're gonna come back in a little bit, give you guys some privacy." Julie said, grabbing the boys by their elbows. 

   Willie and I busted out laughing, and kissed again.  Part of my life may really suck sometimes, but with these idiots, I know I'll be fine. 

   Look at that, y'all, I finally got to write.  High school has been kicking my ass, and drivers ed was the first 4 days of break, from 8 to 4, so my break didn't start till the eve of the eve, so I've been burned out, but I'm here.  This was requested by prettyinlimegreenboots on my tumblr, along with another one. That one should be out either tomorrow or the next day! 
   I know there aren't a lot of y'all, but y'all mean the absolute world to me!