Chapter (2) Birthday Food Fight

Start from the beginning

 “Okay, I believe you” Hannah said now smiling at me. “Besides I got to learn how to scoop ice creams, Robin thought me” I laughed at what Hannah told me and I saw Vince grins too

“By the way what did you got for Lizzie?” Vince asked curiously.

“I bought her a Barbie of course” I said confidently

“You perfectly know my sister!” Vince said “She hates barbies”

I glared at him “You can’t fool me Vince, I spent 3 hours watching Barbie episodes with her when I was babysitting her last time!” I said

Vince and Hannah laughs “I was just kidding” Vince said innocently.

“Lizzie likes you so much.. Love even” Hannah said smiling.

I smiled also “I know, I love Liz too”

“You two are being dramatic, I’m Liz’s brother not the both of you!” Vince said and as soon as he said that there was cheese all over me and so does Hannah!

We looked at Vince and he has melted cheese in a bowl and a spoon in his hands.

I grabbed the whip cream and sprayed some to Vince.

Hannah got the juice out of the fridge and a glass and started pouring Vince some. Accidentally I was poured some juice too. Hannah looked shock and started to run away but I sprayed her some cream too.

And the food fight started.

We started tossing all of the foods in the counter at each other. I got ice cream all over my hair, believe me it’s such a great mixture to my hair -__-

I got spaghetti and dunked it to Vince head.

Hannah got pie all over her.

We stopped when all of the food was gone. Well not really gone, it’s just all over us.

“What happened here?!” We heard someone gasped causing us three to turn around, to face a glaring Lindsey.

The three of us pointed to one another. Vince mom closed her eyes and put her right hand to her forehead, shaking her head.

“We’re sorry Lindsey” Hannah and I said.

We looked at Vince and it doesn’t seem like he’s going to apologize. Hannah nudges him and he groaned and rolled his eyes.

They hate their parents if it’s not obvious.

“Sorry” Vince finally said.

Lindsey looked up and gave us a small smile. “Okay clean up we got the cake” she said. She rarely hears Vince saying sorry to her so it was all worth it for her.

“Mommy thank you for the cake! I Love you this is a—“ Liz saw us making her gasp, she quickly went to me and I groaned

“What happened Rose? Are you okay? Who did this to you?” she asked

“Liz, I’m fine. I’m fine I just got some food all over my body”

“That’s too bad, I love your dress” she said motioning my ice cream, pie, cheese and I don’t know what else food in my dress.

I smiled at myself and started to fake cry.

“W-why are you crying Rose?” Liz asks making Vince and Hannah looked at me. Lindsey walked out of the kitchen awhile ago.

“I need a hug” I said covering my face to hide my smile.

“What? But I love this dress” Lizzie said looking at her dress. I heard her sigh and opened her arms wide for me.