"No, I forgot we were a five minute walk away. This is normally the time I'd be leaving at home." He explained, scratching his cheek.

"Good morning, Gohan!" Ashida greet, breaking away from her conversation with Yaoyarozu.

"Morning, Mina." He returned the greeting as more students began noticing his appearance. After about five minutes of greeting, Gohan sat down at the table and put his bag at his chair, picking up his chopsticks and his bowl of rice.

"So Gohan!" Hagakure said, sitting next to Gohan. "You don't seem to talk much about yourself to anyone. Would you mind chatting before class starts?"

Gohan answered with a mouth full of rice. "Oh, of cose not."

"Thanks! Ok, so what family did you live with before coming here?" She asked him.

Putting his empty bowl down, he reached for his juice. "I lived with my mom and my baby brother, Goten."

"What about your house?" She continued. "Where was that at? Could I come visit sometime? Like in the summer?"

"I lived at 439 East District, just outside of Mt. Paozu."

"WHAT!?" Hagakure yelled, slamming her hands on the table as she sat up, leaning over. "That's all the way out in the country! You took that trip everyday to school!?"

"It looks like you forgot he can fly, Hagakure." Kaminari told her, leaning back in his chair.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry..." She told him apologetically, sitting back down in her chair. "If you don't mind me asking, could you tell us about your dad? You haven't really mentioned him, and you don't talk about him."

"Oh, um..." Gohan looked around. All eyes were on him once again. With a defeated sigh, he thought to himself. I guess it's time. "My dad was an amazing man, husband, and father. But, above all else, he was an amazing fighter. He was the strongest man alive, and protected the Earth countless times! However..." He took a moment to keep his composure, remembering how happy he was training with his father.

"It's fine if you don't want to keep going." Yaoyarozu told him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah. We know everyone's dad feels like that to them." Jiro told him, trying to ease his pain.

"No, it's fine." Gohan looked up to see everyone gathered around. "He overcame countless battles, constantly defying death. And one day, it came down to me. He needed me then more than he ever thought. On that day three years ago, when I failed to do what he needed me to do, he gave his life to fix my mistake." His head hung once again. He clenched his fists, trying to keep himself from smashing the table below him.

"Gohan..." Asui mumbled.

"I'm sure it wasn't actually your fault." Ururaka told him, trying her best to console him.

"We should get to class." Gohan said, grabbing his back and getting up before walking out of the building.

"Do not take this lightly. A Hero License means you'll be responsible for human lives. You can imagine that the exam to receive one is very difficult. Only about 50% of students pass the test required for these permits each year. In order to prepare, today you're going to focus on creating something new." Aizawa stated to the class as the door opened, revealing Cementoss, Midnight, and Ectoplasm. "Two ultimate moves."

Kaminari and Ashida, as well as Kirishima and Sero spoke in unison, excitement filling their combined voices. "When we say ultimate, we mean a move that will ensure you win against your opponent." Ectoplasm spoke.

"An action so unique to your identity that no other person can ever hope to copy it." Cementoss continued.

"Your moves represent who you are. These days, most Pros have an ultimate move, and those who don't are fools." Midnight chimed in as Aizawa began to finish it up.

"This may sound abstract, but we'll explain more as the day goes on. For now, change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma."

The class was dismissed, and several students rushed out of the classroom. Making their way to the locker room, Kaminari sped up his walk speed to catch up with Gohan, walking beside him and Sato. "Man, this is so cool!" He shouted, pumping his fist.

"I know! It's like we're taking a step closer to being actual heroes." Sato responded. "Do you have an ultimate in mind, Gohan?"

"Kind of..." Gohan grabbed his chin, looking down as he walked. "You could call my Super Saiyan transformation, and my Kamehameha, both of which have been unbeatable in the past, ultimate moves, but they're not necessarily 'unique' to my identity."

"Hold on, you mean that overwhelming burst of power you get by turning your hair blond isn't ultimate enough for you? Geez, man, way to make the rest of us look like shrimp." Kaminari told him, scratching the back of his head.

"Maybe I should learn the Kaio-Ken...? No, that still wouldn't be unique, since it's not too far from Super Saiyan." Gohan began talking to himself, mulling over what he should do.

"To be fair, with a body like yours, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't even need an ultimate move." Sato told the two of them as he and Kaminari began speeding up, nearing the locker room.

"Gym Gamma." Aizawa said. The students gathered around in the massive building. "Also known as the Training Dining Land, or TDL."

Cementoss put his hands to the grand and created a small structure in the ground. "This facility was my idea. We can prepare unique terrains and obstacles for each student here. Each of you will learn to 'serve up justice,' hence the name."

"PLEASE ALLOW ME A QUESTION!" Iida yelled, raising his hand into the air. "WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE TO HAVING ULTIMATE MOVES DURING OUR PROVISIONAL EXAMS?! MAY WE KNOW YOUR REASONING?!"

"That's two questions. Calm down." Aizawa told him as he began to explain. "The job of a hero is to save people from all sorts of dangers. Crime, accidents, and natural or manmade disasters. Of course, the licensing exam analyzes how well you're able to deal with such things. It won't just be fighting. Your ability to gather information and make quick decisions will be judged, in addition to how well you communicate, cooperate, and lead others. Every year, a new test is used to evaluate these qualities."

"One thing is important." Midnight continued. "If you want to be a Pro Hero, you must be able to prevail in battle. If you're prepared, you won't have to worry, and those of you with ultimate moves will have stronger results."

"Your circumstances should not dictate the results of your future battles. Learnt be consistent and you will be a great asset on the front lines." Cementoss said with a smile.

"Your ultimate move doesn't necessarily have to be an attack. Take Iida's Recipro Burst, or Gohan's Super Saiyan. Utilizing an immense boost of speed or power falls under the category of excellent." Ectoplasm praised. Iida shuddered with a fist on his chest, while Gohan chuckled, scratching the back of his head. Finishing their explanation, Cementoss created several platforms at varying heights, while Ectoplasm created several different clones of himself.

"I expect each of you to go Plus Ultra." Aizawa told them, wrapping up his presentation before leaving them to begin their training.