My seat just so happened to be between Natasha and Crash and Burn.

Joy.

"Good morning Annabelle! My, you're looking down. Turn that frown upside down. I hate seeing my favourite student gloomy." Syco spoke as soon as I entered the room.

It took everything in me, not to pick up a chair and whack him with it. He was too happy for my liking. I ended up just giving him a half hearted smile and making my way to the back.

Natasha and the boys had not arrived yet, so I had freedom to choose where I sat. Thank God.

I sat right at the end of the row, so I only had to deal with one of them, If I was lucky, that one would not be Kyle.

I shoved my earphones in and placed my phone on the table. We The Kings would get me through the next twenty minutes of torture.

My phone buzzed on the table, but before I could reach for it, it was grabber from me. I instantly stood up and glared at Kyle, who had taken it.

"Wha-"

"Relax babe, I only wanted to see what you saved my number as." Kyled smirked.

Again with the 'babe'? Had I given him permission to call me that? I think- scratch that- I know I certainly had not.

"Give me my phone you-"

"Nincompoop?" He said, raising his eyebrow. As immature as it was, I had in fact saved him as "Nincompoop' in my phone. Sue me.

I grabbed my phone from him and sat down, attempting to zone out. That was until, I felt someone sit beside me. I turned ready to yell, thinking it was Kyle, but to my suprise and pleasure, it was James.

Maybe life didn't hate me.

"Hey." He said softly, with a sweet smile on his face. There was something genuine about James. A quality Kyle did not possess whatsoever.

"Hi." I calmly replied, also with a smile on my face. Something about James made me feel happy and content.

"What are you listening to?" He asked, leaning in slightly. I could feel the heat radiating from his skin, that's how close he was. Unlike Kyle, he didn't wear a freaking entire bottle of manfume, rather, he had the most subtle amount of cologne on, and gosh, it smelt amazing.

Had I really sniffed 2/4 of Crash and Burn?

"I-um.. Say you like me." My eyes instantly opened wide, when I realised how that had sounded. "That's the title of the song! I'm not trying to- oh God."

James lightly chuckled and placed his hand on my arm. "I know the song." He smiled and removed his hand.

"I'm not trying to! Oh God!" Kyle mimicked my voice, higher than necessary. I rolled my eyes so much I thought they'd fall out of the socket.

"Shut up Kyle." James said. I childishly stuck my tongue out at Kyle, who did the same thing in response.

"You should listen to one of our songs." James suggested. This instantly caused inner turmoil. On one hand, who could reject James and on the other, I had sworn to myself I'd never lower my standards and willingly listen to the boyband.

"I'd rather not." I softly spoke. I really didn't want to offend him, but it was a no from me.

"Oh come on, why not?" He smiled slightly, bumping my arm.

"You're not exactly... How do I put this? I think- I'm not into boybands." I replied. James completely laughed out loud. I didn't get what was so funny.

"We're not a boyband." Harry piped in. James nodded in agreement.

"You kinda are." I said matter-of-factly.

"Listen to one song and I promise that'll be it." James said. I gave in almost too easily. He put his hand out and I handed him my phone, which was a suprise because I generally don't let people touch my phone especially if it's unlocked.

He opened up Spotify and searched up the band. Most of the song titles were completely new to me, but I recognised about two of them, that Natasha and the world had over played. The poppy 'Neverland' and 'You're beautiful girl' were all I recognised. Even the titles were cliché and over used.

James played one I had never heard before, simply titled 'Forget me'. The song was slow, so instantly I could tolerate it. I will admit, the bass was on point and the drumming was absolutely brilliant. The most shocking thing was, I absolutely fell in love with the vocals. These boys were actually pretty talented, not that I'd ever admit it.

They had probably paid someone to write their lyrics and used crap tones of auto tune. Classic boyband.

"So? Thoughts?" James eagerly smiled after the song had finished. Before I could even think, my mouth was moving.

"This song is amazing! Whoever wrote this is a lyrical genious and I swear I will marry them!" I slapped my hands over my mouth as soon as I had finished talking.

Dear God, what had I just done?

"Kyle wrote it."

"Bull-" I was saved by the bell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I am so sorry that I kept you waiting! This is legit the longest I've ever taken to update :( sorry guys.

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know I did.

Are we starting to see a change in Annabelle?
Will this fangirling continue?
Did Kyle really write the song?
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CAR?

Vote, comment and all that jazz. Also, follow Annabelle on Twitter! @annabellecuther

xxxx