Chapter 4

When Miles and Phoenix got home they flopped on the couch. "Where are the girls gonna sleep tonight?" Miles asked. "I don't know and where will they stay tomorrow, We both have a trial and we don't have anyone to watch them."  Said Phoenix. "We could ask miss fey?" Miles said. "Maya already has pearls to take care of and Maya would not know how to take care of a toddler and two babies." Said Phoenix. "How about Gumshoe?" Phoenix added. "Oh NO way. I can't trust that man with evidence and you want him to take care of my kids!?" Miles said, scared at the thought of Gumshoe watching his daughters. "Ugh i guess we will have to do that." Said both of them.

Miles and Phoenix showed up to court the next day exhausted. "Court is adjourned" The judge said. "What is wrong with you two? You look like you've been up all night." said the judge as they walked out of the court room."We have." Said Phoenix, yawning. "What have you been doing all night?" The judge added. "Our daughters." Miles said, rubbing his eyes. "You two have kids?!" The judge asked, shocked. Miles pointed over to Gumshoe, playing with the babies. Gumshoe waved at them to come here and they did. "Aw look at them, they are too cute!" Said the judge, cooing at the girls. Miles giggled and grabbed the two girls. "How have Papa's little angels been?" Miles asked playfully to the young girls and they both smiled. Gumshoe and the judge were dying at the fact of seeing the so called "Demon prosecutor" being so sweet and happy with his children. "We are gonna go now! These two are getting grumpy." Said Miles and booped them on the nose as they started walking out of the courthouse.

Miles and Phoenix walk into their apartment to see all the lights off. "I swear i left the lights on." Miles said, confused. Miles turned on the lights and then "Surprise!" Miles and Phoenix jumped to see all their friends standing in their apartment. "What are you guys doing here?!" Phoenix asked, shocked to see all his friends. "Mr Blackquill over here wanted to do something for you guys when he heard about your kids!" Nahyuta said, teasing his boyfriend and Blackquill blushed. "Herr Blackquill is a softie!" Klavier said, teasing. "Klavier, cut it out!" Apollo said, punching his boyfriends arm. "There's nothing wrong with teasing, ja?" Klavier said with a smirk and high fived Maya. Maya grabbed Phoenix's arm and pulled them into that was once a guest bedroom.

Phoenix and Miles jaws dropped when the walked into the room. "Guys how did you do this?" Phoenix asked shocked. "Well we have made you a baby room, Herr Wright." Klavier smiled widely. The room had a wall with a night sky on it that was hand painted. "Who painted this, it's gorgeous." Miles exclaimed at the painting and low and behold Simon Blackquill raised his hand sheepishly. "Simon, i didn't know you could paint?!" Miles said, looking astonished. Simon just blushed and smiled. The room was decked out in large purple amethyst's. The room almost seemed magical. "Wow..I.It's beautiful guys." Phoenix said, struggling for words.

The rest of the time people talked and played with the babies. Pearl a three year old girl, took a liking to Trucy and Kay just knawed on Klavier's finger. Klavier pointed it out to everybody "Kay likes me." Everybody laughed and Klavier looked down at Kay with adoring eyes. "I like this one." Klavier said, smiling.