Chapter 2

Miles and Phoenix walked up to city hall with two baby's in tow. "Greetings Chief Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth." said the guards as they walked in, a bit confused when he saw the babies.

Miles and Phoenix walked in and headed toward the file cabinet to grab the files for the adoption. Miles grabbed the paper and started signing.

When they were almost through the signing a familier face popped up. "Hey pals!" Said Gumshoe. Gumshoe looked down at Phoenix's and Miles laps to see two babies in their lap. "Um sir whats with the babies?" Gumshoe asked, confused. "Me and Phoenix are adopting them." Miles said pointing to his husband passed out in a chair with a baby on his lap. "Congrats pal! You two are gonna be great dads!" Gumshoe said loudly. "Shhh... Gumshoe your gonna wake the Babies." Miles said softly. "Sorry... hey you already have dad reflexes!" Gumshoe said, Loudly whispering. "Done! Finally!" Miles said tired. "We are gonna officiate it in court in a few weeks back at home." Miles said to Gumshoe. 

"Hey Gumshoe, may i ask you a favor?" Miles asked. "Sure pal! What is it?" Gumshoe said. "Please go to this storage room and grab some baby stuff. The mom of the girls left it for the adoptive parents but only grab bottles and baby holders and car seats, okay?" Miles said to Gumshoe calmly. "Sure pal!" A few minutes later Gumshoe had gotten the stuff and gave it to Miles. "Thanks Gumshoe." Miles said softly and them placed the babies in the car seats.

Sorry for a short chapter!