You both laid on her bed and started talking about the day,

"soooooo?" she asked you with a big smile on her face.

"So what?" You asked her knowing what she was referring to.

"B#tch you know what I'm talking about, do you like himmm?".

You were kinda blushing at the thought of him and Michi noticed.

"Yep thought so." She said laughing.

You were pouting and threw a pillow into her face as a response, but you were also laughing.
After a quick pillow fight, which you won of course, Michis brother Arata walked in.

"Ariiii" you Said knowing he hates this name, but you still wanted to tease him.

"Oh stop calling me that l/n" he used your last name ALSO knowing you hated it being called by your last name

"Tch rude" you said pouting and looking away but still laughing.

"Ugh I hate the both of you" she said throwing a pillow at him.

"Soo" he said closing the door sitting on Michis chair while we sat on her bed "I heard you were at a guys house today?"

"Oh god i regret telling you now but yea we were, it was only some boys from the volleyball team tho"

They were talking for some minutes while you were on your phone because you just didn't feel like talking at the moment because volleyball was mentioned again.
You loved being at Michis though. It was your second home, it felt even more like your home than your actual house, you felt so comfortable around her family, and they did around you too which you enjoyed.

"And y/n was surprisingly getting along with them right?" you zoned out of your daydream again because you heard your name.

"Huh what? Oh yea I liked them they're almost as dumb as we are, you'd like them too Ari"

"That coming out of your mouth? Wow. But be careful yea? I don't want anything bad happening to the both of you" he said in a worried tone "I know how guys act, especially with younger girls".

"Oh god now you're playing the big brother card, and most of them are only one year older. And it's not like I'm trying to get with someone from their team" Michi said kinda pissed rolling her eyes, "But I think y/n has other plans" she said suddenly smirking.

Arata was shocked and looked at you confused, "wait what?" was everything he could get out. He was probably worried about you too since you were like his little sister to him.

"Oh god Michi i hate you" you said rolling your eyes and throwing a pillow at her.

"Whaaaat" she said catching that pillow and putting it down her lap

"I was just kidding, it's just-" she wanted to explain but you interrupted her

"today I ran into a boy at school and saw him again at the guys house and I just.. thought he looked good and he was nice today so" you said blushing again thinking about him.

"Yea I already see where this is going y/n, honestly I'm surprised." You gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean surprised?"

"yea always when it came to guys you were more distant, it got to one point where I thought you were lesbian" he said turning around to Michi which couldn't stop laughing from Arata's comment.

"Omg ARATA what the actual f#ck" you said shocked but also had to laugh. All three of you were just laughing for a moment when their mom came in,

"guys it's already kinda late, go to bed soon okay?"

"Okay but I think we're old enough to not go to bed at 10pm" Arata said but his mom just gave him a glare and gestured him to go to his room

"ok ok fine I'll leave them alone" he got up and walked to the door "don't do anything dumb okay dummies? I'll keep an eye out" he said winking at you and laughing, you just tried to throw a pillow at him again but he quickly closed the door.

For the rest of the night Michi and you were just listening to some music and basically rambling each other to sleep.