Chapter Twelve- Testing and Being Tested

Start from the beginning

"Thanks!" I said.

"No problem." He replied and led me to the entrance of the club.

"But wait, why do you have this stuff in your car?" He shrugged.

"I put it in there while you were upstairs. I thought you might need it someday, but I never expected you to ask for it," he laughed.

"I'm used to having multiple weapons on me at all times so." I dragged out the last word. I turned away from him and looked up to see that the club was called, Midnight Moon. I looked back at Blake who held his arm out for me to take. With my hand resting in the crook of his arm, we walked up to the door keeper. He let us in without giving me a second glance. I looked at Blake questioningly.

"I am the owner of this place." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You own a nightclub?" He nodded.

"Where do you think our money comes from?" We both laugh.

"Fair point." We walk inside and I am immediately greeted with loud music.

Blake takes me straight to the bar and orders a beer, and a cocktail for me. The bartender looks at me for a bit too long, and Blake growls at him. His eyes widen in realization and he quickly apologizes. I hit Blake's arm.

"You are really possessive, you know that?" He smirks.

"Of course I am. You are very beautiful, and that means everyone wants you. And I have to make sure that no one but me actually gets you." I roll my eyes at him.

"Same goes for you then, handsome." I said putting a hand on his cheek. He growled lowly, and placed a kiss on the inside of my hand. I put my empty glass on the bar, and dragged him out of his chair.

"Come on, let's go dance!" I yelled over the music, pulling him to the dance floor. I started to sway my hips to the beat, and put my hands in the air. Blake put his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him. I put my hands on his shoulders.

"How are you dancing skills?" I asked. He grinned.

"Well, I have been told that I am a very good dancer. What about you?" I smiled back.

"I have been taking professional dance lessons since I was able to walk. I was required to, it helps to be more graceful when fighting."

"Impressive, but you are going to have to prove it." I groaned in frustration.

"Why do you keep asking me to prove it? How come you always doubt the truth in my words?" I sighed.

"Well, most of your capabilities and talents are so unfathomable and extraordinary, that we can't help but not fully believe you." He explained. I nodded my head in understanding.

"I am going to go get us another drink, please behave while I am gone." I scoffed at his warning.

"I would never do something like that." He gave me a 'seriously' look. "Fine, I promise I will behave." I rolled my eyes at him. Does he really think we would cheat on our mate?! Akira yelled at me.

Quite complaining, it doesn't matter anyway. Yet again, I don't think he is worried about us, more like about the other men, I soothed her. She huffed in annoyance.