"Of course. Thank you very much." Aizawa said with a bow.

"Gohan, come out here!" ChiChi called out, but seemingly for no reason. Gohan was already out of his door before she had got his name out. The three of them sat around the dinner table while Aizawa gave his proposition.

"UA is deciding to put into place a dorm system. A new dorm building has been put together on UA's campus. This will allow the Pro Heroes to closely watch and protect the students, due to the recent attacks. However, we must, of course ask for your consent, as well as the father's." He explained. The mention of Goku turned ChiChi's smile into a frown.

"I'm sorry, but that won't be necessary." She told him.

"We would like to ask you to reconsider, and if Gohan's father is not home, we'd like to ask that you contact hi-"

"My husband is dead." She suddenly said, causing Aizawa to remain silent. "He gave his life to protect this world that he loved."

"I understand. If that's your final answer, than I'll take my leave." Aizawa told her as he stood up. "I'm greatly sorry for pressing the matter."

As he began to make his way to the door, ChiChi called out. "Mr. Aizawa." He stopped and turned around. "I'm sorry, but based on your body language, it seems like you think I said no. Ah, you know, I think I see where the problem is. When I said, 'that won't be necessary,' I meant it won't be necessary to protect him. You'll find that my Gohan is quite the fighter. He's as strong as his father. It's probably because he eats just like him. Gohan is the universe's most powerful warrior, of course you probably wouldn't understand all that right now," she quickly said under her breath, "and he's still young and naive. Please teach him well, and make sure he learns his lessons and eats properly." ChiChi asked with a bow.

"Of course. UA High thanks you for your consent, Mrs. Son." Aizawa told her, returning the bow.

Class 1-A gathered at the UA campus, the crowd fronted by Aizawa. Given everything that's happened up to this point, I'm glad we could reunite Class 1-A."

"So we all got the go-ahead to move on-campus!" Sero said as Hagakure let out a sigh.

"It took a lot of convincing for my parents." she said, hunching over.

"I was pretty concerned about my parents." Jiro told her.

"We're glad the teacher got to come back, too." Asui stated, putting a finger on her chin. "The people at the press conference seemed pretty mad. We thought you wouldn't be allowed."

"Yeah..." Ururaka chimed in.

"I was surprised as well, but circumstances changed. We were surprised to be coming back." Aizawa said before he briefly began scratching his head, as if thinking about something. "Now then, I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly, however, we haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were supposed to get during the training camp. But more importantly. Kirishima, Iida, Todoroki, Midoriya, Yaoyarozu, Gohan. You six are the ones who broke the rules and attempted to save Bakugo that night." Everybody became stiff, looking about each other nervously. "Judging by everyone's reaction, you all knew. I'm going to put some issues aside and just say this. If it wasn't for All Might's retirement, I would expel every one of you. With the exception of Bakugo, Jiro, and Hagakure. Although only six of you went, the other eleven of you did nothing to stop your classmates. If something happened and those six lost their lives, the rest of you would be just as responsible. You betrayed our trust, even if it was to save your friend. If you want to earn it back, you will need to be model students and follow every rule down to a T." As he turned around and began to walk away, he finished his speech with, "That's all. Now, look alive, and enjoy your new home."

The golden haired hero SAYIANMANजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें