Once he fully changed into his uniform, he left the room. Their eyes burned holes on his back, he knew it. He walked through the school halls trying to get to class. The feeling of eyes on him and the sound of murmurs made him quicken his pace.

He got to class and he sat on his chair beside the window with his head resting on the table. Rest was the only thing he needed. Not anyone to bother him. The class started to get to filled up with time, he couldn't see them but he heard their voices. The teacher wasn't here yet.

"Hey. Asahi." a guy pulled his chair to Asahi's desk and said. Asahi peeked his eyes at him to see who it was. It was just his friend so he looked back down.

"What?" He muttered back to him.

"Is it true?" he asked.

"Is what true?" Asahi said in a monotone voice.

"What everyone's saying." He answered.

"What's everyone saying?"

"Are you gay?"

Asahi tensed in his spot at the mention of that question. He clenched his jaw and balled his fist.

"No....I'm not." He responded.

"Sorry's not good enough." He heard a female voice say. He abruptly looked up from his position at the class in surprise, searching for the voice just to be met with complete darkness . It was extremely familiar. Painfully familiar.

"Are you stupid?!" He heard her say again. The voice kept on talking, he desperately searched for the person but he couldn't find it. He found no one.