Update 01/21

Thank you so much for participating! All of our slots are filled and we are no longer accepting entries. Judges can grab their sets and start judging if you haven't already. The deadline for round 1 (3 chapter evaluation) is Jan. 15th. 

Because we are putting so much effort into the participant's reviews, we've decided to post them publicly in a review book if it's alright with the participant. If you are a judge, please post this comment at the end of your participant's third chapter once you've completed your evaluation.

"Thank you for participating in the Court of Miracles Awards contest. I have completed judging chapters 1-3 for round one and have completed your review. I would like to know if I have permission to post your review publicly in our Sanctuary Community Review Shop. Your scores will be posted separately in the Court of Miracles awards when the time comes to release them. Please reply yes to this comment if we have permission to post your review publicly, no if you would like to receive it as a private message."

If you are a participant and you would like to specify whether or not you want your review posted publicly here, you can do so in this chapter. Hop in the comments and say "yes" if it's okay for us to upload it, and "PM" if you want us to privately message your review instead.

The results and scores will be posted separately in the actual review book when it comes time to release them.

Good luck! 

-RC