Chapter 11

Liam Leighton

"Liam, let's go." Said Christian when I'm buttoning my suit.

"Okay, wait for a while."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I got out from the hotel and we're greeted by a bunch of paparazzis, the bodyguards covered up both of us and we went to a meeting in his client's headquarter.

.

.

.

.

.

"Good morning Mr. Xavier, and Mr. Leighton. I'm Keith Hernandez, and I'm here to guide you to the meeting room."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Christian did an excellent job on having his client's interest. We have a few meetings scheduled for this day. We had breakfast and got to another meeting in line. It's about the collaboration that we might do in the future, there's a bunch of blueprints and I checked through all of them one by one. We discussed the flaw in this design etc, and lunchtime is here. We have one more meeting kinda late at night so we could explore this city knowing that we have one day left here.

"Um, what should we eat now?"

"I'm kinda craving for Subway."

"What is Subway?"

"It's a sandwich store."

"Okay, let me give it a try."

We drove off there with fully armed bodyguards. We got everyone's attention there. And I ordered 2 of my favs.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Wo- woah, this is actually pretty good." Christian gasped.

"I'm surprised that you never eat here your entire life."

"Hey, I'm only 30 years old."

"N- NO WAY, you're joking right?"

"Whatever."

I checked on my phone and Christian made a headliner about eating in Subway. I showed him that and we laughed together. We went to some parks and museums and he looked so happy. I'm just glad I could see him laugh and smile again on this business trip.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After giving Manhattan a whole tour, we got back to continue our meeting. It went as what we expected and we go back to the hotel