(ZAYN'S POV) 

As soon as i heard his car pull away i ran upstairs going to everyone door pounding on it until they were awake. I went back into the kitchen and waited for everyone there. One by one they came down looking more concentrated then ever before. I knew i could count on them for anything. I could even be risking their lives but I couldn't ruin Niall's again I had to stop him. When everyone was finally there I stood up and cleared my throat.

"Everyone remembers what to do? Where exactly your meant to be?" I waited until everyone in the room said yes or shook their heads.

"If Niall calls make sure he thinks your going through with his plan."Harry cleared his throat.

"Z man why not let him? He has the right for revenge."I frowned at him.

"Because Haz hes nothing like us he is not a normal person. He finds good in everything, life is perfect to him. Even the worse thing possible has a upside none of us would ever see but he does. He the kind of person that has that spark of wonder in his eyes. He is...Well he means allot to me so i don't want to ruin his life again."They all were just staring at me.

"Well I'm with you."Alex said.

"Same"Liam said next.

"I am always with you" Sky said standing up next to me.

"I guess i am to."I knew Louis would say that once he knew sky was going. Just for the fact he needs to protect her.

"I'm with you to mate I just had to make sure it was for a good reason."

"It is I wouldn't be asking for your help if it wasn't." Everyone just nodded. "Okay girls get ready I am going to call Sean soon remember get in and get out remember to call when you have her."

"He is going to have the windows open?"

"Yes. Now the rest of you will come with me. Niall will think your with everyone else so remember to keep hidden until i say other wise. Are we ready?"

"Yes."Everyone said in unison.

"Okay girls head over there now but don't park to close and be sure to wait for my go. Ill call him when you to leave. Be careful any trouble call me immediately no hesitation. Now go." I walked them to the door and watched until their car was out of sight. I pulled out my phone and sighed here goes nothing. It only rang twice.

"How did you get this number?"

"Don't matter now, I got something you want."I heard him chuckle.

"I knew you would cave soon. How do you want to do this?"For a moment I felt maybe some of the hatred Niall felt toward him. For a minute i thought maybe i could pull the trigger myself. I forgot how he could be how well he got under my skin with just a few words.

"We are doing this my way Sean. You want the safe? you want the combination? then you will meet me with every single last person you have. I have a list i know everyone you do. I see that someone is missing? That will be the end of this deal for you. Once you have the safe ill come back with you for my mom. Do we understand? Do not leave a single person behind. I'm bringing all mine."He was quite for awhile before he decided to answer.

"Were do you want me to go?"Ill be texting you an address."

Then i hung up. A few seconds later i text him an address. About 5 minutes later i got a text from Niall saying everyone was gone and the window was open and mom was fine and untied. I text the girls and told them to go. I walked back into the kitchen waving for everyone to follow. We all got in two separate cars and were on are way. When the girls text and told me they were home and had mum and were on there way to us I text Sean again.