🍋It's getting worst...🍋

Start from the beginning

I continued where I had left off, Icyhot looking with lust in his eyes from afar as I slipped my hand in his boxer. I started to gently stoke him as he groaned in pleasure, he arched his back as he made lewd faces. I took a quick glance away from what I was doing to look at Icyhot who was biting his lips and almost drooling.

"You know you can ask if you want something half and half." I said as he frowned.

He looked unsure to ask is question, he exhaled loudly and looked at us as I kept pleasing Deku.

"I eh... Can I suck him this time?" He asked as I chuckled.

"Damn already? Didn't you just enter our relationship~" I said as he groaned.

"I know... But it's that or my alpha is gonna lose it... Looking at you two is seriously turning me on..." He said pushing his hair back.

"Alright come here then." I said as he sprung up and walked towards us.

"Are you okay with this alpha?" I asked as he frowned.

"As long as it's one of you two I don't care... Just make the pain go away please." He said moaning as I squeezed him a little more.

Icyhot climbed on the bed slowly, he stood on top of us both, pushing me to lay down.

"The fuck?" I asked as he chuckled.

"That position will be better trust me." He said removing Deku's boxers.

I was laying against the wall and pillow, almost fully layed down, Deku's head was in between my pecks and was laying against me while Icyhot hovered above us. He lowered and licked Deku softly, making him tremble and lay is head against my chest. I had the best view and if Deku wasn't laying on me, I would jerk off to this. I licked my lips before my hands slowly roamed down to his chest, snatching his nipples and playing with them. Icyhot took Deku in his mouth while looking at us and god did he not look fucking sexy, his eyes we're teary with saliva leaking from his mouth as he took half of Deku down his mouth. I gulped and moved a little, making a bit of friction as Deku moaned.

"Kacchan~ Shochan~ Aah~ That feels so good!" He moaned as we smiled.

Deku gripped the sheets as Icyhot moved faster, I could feel myself starting to heat up, so we needed to end this before I fell in a forced heat. Because those are very painful and can rarely be satisfied by anything other than mating.

"Mmh! S-SHOCCHAN I'M C-CLOSE TO-" He said before Icyhot took him fully down his throat.

I whispered an 'holy shit' as Deku came in his his mouth, I looked shocked as he pulled him out licking his lips. I didn't think he would do that, how the hell did he not choke!?

"You okay... Shochan?" Deku asked as he chuckled.

"You we're bigger than expected but yes... I'm okay." He said wiping the drool off his mouth.

"Now then we can rela-"

"Gah!" Deku yelled curling on himself.

Shit, blowjobs aren't enough anymore... What are we supposed to do!? I look at Icyhot who looks relatively calm.

"Hey Izu?" He asked softly.

Me and Deku looked at him questioning what he was about to ask. Deku whimpered but tried to maintain eye contact.

"Are you a top, a bottom or a switch?" He asked as I choked on air.

"I'm sorry but... What are those?" He asked as I facepalmed.

How is he so innocent yet say really sexual shit sometimes!? I look at Deku who slowly releases his stomach.

"It's positions... Like I'm a top, meaning that during sex, I'm the one who goes in. Bakugo here is a bottom, meaning he's the one who gets penetrated... Do you get it?" He said so calm I almost laughed.

"So your asking what I like?" He asked as Icyhot nodded.

"I guess I don't mind either way." He said smiling.

"So a switch... If you feel pain again, I can help you... If you want that is." Icyhot said as Deku started to mumble.

I tapped his shoulder and smiled as he looked at me.

"He's basically offering to mate you Deku..." I said as his eyes grew wide.

"Oh... Eh... Are you sure? I don't wanna bother you..." He said as Icyhot sighed.

"I wouldn't have offered if it bothered me Izu." He said as Deku placed his underwear again.

"I'll think about it." He said smiling.

Thankfully, the rest of the night went smoothly, he didn't get another wave of pain or any sexual cravings. We watched a movie all together and ate the snacks before going to bed. Deku layed on my right and also spooned me, Icyhot layed on my left and had his forehead against mine I was really happy like this.

But happiness never last forever right?