6

Oikawa didn't drop by today. He said he is celebrating his girlfriend's birthday. Instead, he asked Matsukawa to replace him.

The whole time, I was just thinking about Oikawa. Where is he now? Is he smiling with his girlfriend? Is he happy with her?

The coughing was rough and blue petals started coming out. The blood coming with it. Tears was profusely coming out as the pain grew unbearable. Matsukawa panicked and quickly grabbed medicine and water.

I tried the usual breathing in slowly. It always minimises the pain a little. However, today if was not stopping, my breathe becoming shallower. Matsukawa clearly knew something was wrong and dial the ambulance.

"Iwaizumi, breathe slowly, please, stay with me," he's phone was on the side table.

"Can he talk? Is he able to breathe?" The paramedic on the line spoke through the speaker on Matsukawa phone.

Matsukawa answered the questions by checking with me.

"DAMN IT, I TOLD YOU,"

"O-oika-oikawa-" I cried out my voice breaking up as I struggle for breath.

"IWAIZUMI! Please stay a little longer the ambulance is coming here, just a little while okay?" Matsukawa was now crying.

"Oi-ka-wa," I whispered out.

"Please Iwaizumi. STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT CLUELESS BASTARD,"

"Matsu- matsu- te-tell h-him," Matsukawa was holding my hand and leaning to hear me clearer.

"...(A/N: inaudible)..."

"Iwaizumi? Iwaizumi?"

Matsukawa pov

There was no more breath coming from him. There was no pulse. He's no longer here. Even in his last moment, he was thinking about him. I hate it.

The sight was repulsive. The stained blue petals was soaking the bed with his blood. His body grew limp. The warmth slowly disappearing.

"Who said that love can't hurt you?" I let out a low laugh as tears didn't stop flowing down.

The door to his room opened.

"Iwa-chan? Iwa-chan?" Oikawa had walked in. He had a bad feeling and came to check on Iwaizumi.

"IWA-CHAN? How? You said you'll solve this! Argh! Damn Hanahaki! Iwa-chan please don't do this to me!" He cried out.

He's so clueless. It took me a great deal to not punch him in there. I hugged the body. Hoping to give him some warmth as the blue petals at his side stared at me, pathetically.