🍋Problematic Alpha🍋

Start from the beginning

"Deku is in rut, so his alpha is controlling his body right now... He almost went to ask Dunce face to mate... Ugh..." I said as he growled lowly at Deku.

"He's my mate got that!" He said with his alpha voice.

Deku smiled and stood up, he was much taller then both of us, he growled playfully while leaning to intimidate shitty hair.

"Don't talk to me like your strong, I'll put you in your place next time you do, I respect you because of my omega's wish so watch it." He said walking out of the room.

"Sorry... DEKU GET BACK HERE!" I yelled running after him.

He walked outside and sighed, I caught up and pulled his arm, he growled before seeing that it was me.

"Oh sorry, I thought it was someone else, what is it omega, if you won't let me mate then I'm going to sleep." He said as I sighed.

"Look Dek- Alpha... Deku needs you to copy notes and shit, you can't just let him down... is this his first rut?" I asked as he sighed.

"Ultimates get their first rut at 17 while regular alpha's get theirs at 13. I know this is weird but I don't really care what happens to me as long as I get to mate..." He said as I sighed.

"Then do it for me... Please..." I begged looking down.

I hate to beg, it's annoying, he flinched and pulled my chin up, looking at me worried.

"I may not care for me, but don't be sad omega, I do care for you... I'll stay." He said smiling.

We both walked back to class, he didn't look too pleased at first, he marked everything down like I asked him to, I told him he didn't need to understand. He just needed to write everything down, the bell rang and he smiled, I walked with him and Icyhot to the cafeteria. I grabbed food for me and him and sat at our table, he sat down, his tail wagging as he looked at the food.

"Please give me food omega I'm starving." He said as I chuckled.

"Here and don't eat too fast or you'll choke on it." I said as I saw tears fall down his eyes.

"Katsudon.... Thanks Kacchan." He said as I looked at him surprised.

His eyes we're slits for two more seconds before they dilated again, I sighed and smiled as I started eating. Icyhot had seen it too and was smiling while slurping on his soba, we finished eating and headed back to class. On our way there, Deku pulled me into a bathroom, Icyhot following close behind us. When we entered, Deku fell to the ground grabbing his chest, I quickly kneeled down to check on him before getting hit with pheromones.

"Omega I'm sorry... It... It hurts." He said panting.

I held my nose and looked at Icyhot, even he held his nose because of how strong it was. We had 25 minutes before class, I sighed and dragged him to the back of the bathroom as Icyhot locked the door.

"We're gonna help you, but don't get the wrong idea, we aren't mating, just helping your problem." I said unziping his pants.

Icyhot stood at the door, not even looking at us. I didn't realky care much, I wanted to help my alpha with his pain, I freed his dick from his boxers, I forgot how big he was. I gulped and licked it gently, earning a low moan from Deku, he clawed the floor as I twirled my tongue around his tip. I heard Icyhot step closer and kiss Deku, I smiled and took him fully in my mouth, I moaned lowly as I heard them making out. Icyhot pinched his nipples, making him moan in his mouth, I tried my best to go as deep as I could, but he wasn't small at all. I stroked the remaining of his dick, he started to twitch, moaning louder now. He suddenly pulled away from Icyhot with a shaky breath.

"Aah~ Kacchan wait I- Gah!" He moaned out before cumming in my mouth.

I swallowed most of it and wiped the rest off my mouth, I licked him clean and smiled as he looked at me with love.

"Thanks Kacchan, but he's gonna be back soon, sorry to cause so much trouble, I don't really understand this." He said as I chuckled.

"It's fine, we do, go back to sleep." I said as his eyes slowly dilated.

"Thanks omega, alpha." He said smiling.

We both helped him dress back up and walk to class, we both had a raging boner but it was worth it. We sat down as the bell rang, class began again, it was english with present mic and I think Alpha didn't like him. He suddenly raise his hand growling, this can't be good.

"Yes Midoriya?" He asked as I smelled angry pheromones.

Everyone scrunched their nose as he stood up with anger on his face.

"Can you lower your fucking tone! My ears can hear 3 times better than anyone you dumbass!" He yelled as everyone looked surprised.

Well he surely sounded like me there, everyone glanced at me as I raised my arms defensively.

"Rut." I simply said as they all understood.

"Right I'm sorry mister alpha... Please sit down again." He said with his device turned off and a lower voice.

After that he stayed quiet, classes ended and we all headed to our dorms, when we made it to our room, he plopped on the mattress looking exhausted.

"Need a... Nap." He said closing his eyes.

"Wow he's totally different from Izu..." Icyhot said as I sighed.

"And more difficult to manage..." I said  as he nodded.