Chapter 1

Phoenix Wright and his husband, Miles Edgeworth were taking a stroll in the kingdom of Khura'in, holding hands. Miles smiled at Phoenix and Phoenix smiled back. They loved each other with all their hearts, and both of them knew that was true. "Once Franziska forgot how to use a washing machine and whipped in until it broke!"Miles said giggling.

They continued to talk as they walked but was suddenly stopped by a cry. Miles and Phoenix turned the corner to see a box. "Miles what do you think is in this box? It says free on it." Phoenix said, curious. "I suggest you open it." Said Miles with a smile.

Phoenix grabbed the box and began opening it, Phoenix's eyes widened when he saw what was in the box. Phoenix reached his hand into the box and pulled out something. "Awww, Miles look it's a baby! It's so cute!" Phoenix said, cooing. "A baby?!" Miles said, a bit shocked. Miles ran over to inspect the box but then he found another baby. "Wright look, its another one!" Miles said holding the baby. Phoenix ran over to see his husband holding a baby. The one Phoenix held was a girl that looked of German descent whilst the one his husband held looked more Asian. Miles looked at Phoenix with confusion on what to do. Miles leaned into the box to discover a note. "Phoenix look, a note." "Well read it Miles!"

"Okay." Miles said and Miles began reading the note. The note read, "To whoever is reading this, I Would like you to take in these baby's as your own. Please give them a better life then i could. Their names are Trucy and Kay. Their father was killed and now the guy is coming for me and i cannot take my children with me. Please go to the city hall and fill out some paper work, I have already filled out the necessary paper work and I need you to sign it. Please take care of my girls." 

Phoenix grabbed Miles hand and began pulling. "Wright what are you doing!?" Miles said with a baby in tow. 

"I'm going to City hall to fill out the paper work!" Phoenix said determined. "Woah, slow down Phoenix. Adopting two kids is a huge decision!" Miles said.  "I don't know if i'm cut out to be a dad, Phoenix." Miles said shyly. Phoenix stopped pulling. "Miles your gonna be a great father. You already take care of Pearl like a father so I bet you will have no trouble being a dad!" Phoenix said reassuringly. Miles smiled at Phoenix and they walked toward city hall.