A Good Pregnant Life-Chapter 79

Start from the beginning

  "What's more, Xu Xinnian didn't touch drugs at all. It is difficult for the police to catch the handle. Even if the plant is successful, what is the use of keeping him locked up for a few years? In the end, grandpa's hatred will still be unrequited."

  Luo Xiaomao pondered for a moment, but still looked puzzled, "Even if you are right, Xu Xinnian has turned over now, and has become a victim directly from an accomplice. By his means, your old man might have to be coaxed by him. You have to go round and round, if you are different, you still can’t get revenge? Even everything has to start all over again!"

  "Of course it's not the same." Xu Cinian shook his index finger, and the corner of his mouth raised slyly, "The difference is that you are willing to believe that a hypocrite is a real villain, or that you are willing to have one more friend or one more enemy."

  "I helped Xu Xinnian this time. Not only did I use his hand to send Dong Feng's scumbag to prison, but more importantly, I asked him to dispel the guard against Qu Cheng. Didn't he make a show when he saw my man? , Then make good use of his appetite to make him think that he is loved by others. When the time comes, I will let him do what he has to do, and he will be willing to be grateful. Isn’t it fun?"

  Luo Xiaomao reacted for a long time, and finally understood thoroughly, this Nima is a series of two birds with one stone!

  After catching the mouse, the big cat will never bite to death. Instead, it will play around at will, let the caught mice kill each other, and wait until the last trace of their usefulness is drained, and then slowly eat a little bit. Drop.

  Isn't this Xu Cinian a cat with a white skin and a black belly?

  Thinking of this, he couldn't hold back his wife and laughed, and put his hand on Xu Cinian's shoulder and said, "Sure enough, it's our Young Master Xu. This head is simply broken, and it's "my man", hahahaha... Yes, let Qu Cheng use beautiful men's tactics, you are really willing to lose."

  As soon as he said this, Xu Cinian’s face turned black immediately, and he waved his hand, “Don’t mention it, I told the rogue that you only need to make Xu Xinnian believe in you enough, but he dressed himself as a kingfisher and adored himself. So he went to seduce people, and I can't wait to limp his leg and let him send out shamelessly everywhere!"

  These words directly made Luo Xiaomao amused and laughed, and he spouted a mouthful of rice, "Look at you, you are jealous, and you have the ability to tell Qu Cheng. On the surface, you don't care, and you are not afraid of holding yourself into a snake disease."

  Xu Cinian rolled his eyes and ignored him, Wowo sat next to him, covering his little yellow chicken rice bowl, flat mouth looked at Luo Xiaomao's disgust, it was so dirty.

  ***

  Since the drug incident of Dong Feng broke out, Xu Xinnian has become the focus of heated discussions in the society. He was originally a gay illegitimate child, and his reputation was notoriously beaten. Now he has become a strong victim who protects his family from perseverance. , In the media, in newspapers and magazines... Basically, he is there where there is gossip.

  These days, no one cares about the truth of the matter. They only like to watch the excitement, and when the crowd is watching the excitement, they can't help but favor the weak.

  Xu Xinnian has understood the principle of "a child who can cry has sugar" since he was a child. He cried so heartbreakingly at the press conference, and between the lines he revealed the maintenance of his family, plus his delicate and delicate appearance. The eyes flashed with tears, enough to deceive everyone.

  For a time, most people turned their attention to Dong Feng, a "strong X drug addict," and subconsciously chose to believe in the weak. No one would criticize Xu Xinnian for being wrong. In a short time, he quickly turned over. Because of this wonderful reversal, Xu Jianguo's stock has soared a few points, and Xu Jianguo also allowed him to move back to his old house.

  In contrast, Dong Feng is too miserable. He had been drunk and drunk in the Royal Court for several days before, and he hadn't been wary of the two MBs Tiantian and Lele at all. Before he even realized what was going on, he was arrested by the police and taken into the detention center.