A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 31

Start from the beginning

  Qu Cheng could not wait for him to care about his personal affairs, the smile on his face was even stronger, just about to show it out, and after thinking about it, he thought it would be better to tell Xu Cinian as a surprise after it was done, so he said vaguely. , "It's just some trivial things at work. I don't know the details. You have to wait until I see someone tonight to finalize it."

  Xu Cinian was silent, and it took a long time before he curled up his lips, "Oh, this way... Then I wish you success."

  He hardly showed such a warm smile in front of Qu Cheng. At this moment, he suddenly smiled and the whole person seemed to melt. His beautiful eyes were bent, and his original cold expression was instantly broken.

  Qu Cheng's eyes were hot, and for a while, he couldn't help but leaned over to kiss him, but Xu Cinian cleverly avoided, his expressionless expression on his face returned.

  "Okay, it's getting late. I have to prepare something for the noon stall. Should you leave the accommodation and food expenses behind?"

  Slap a slap and then give him a sweet date. Qu Cheng is generally amused by the itching of his boots, but he just eats this set, knowing that this peacock is not easy to tame, and he has to challenge the high difficulty.

  However, when he thought that he would be too long in the future, he couldn't push people too hard, he was relieved, and he held Wowo for a while before leaving Xu Cinian's apartment with his coat.

  The door closed with a "click", and Xu Cinian stared at the back who was leaving for Qucheng, slowly arousing a sneer.

  Some people are as disgusting as cockroaches. They obviously give him a chance to linger. They are cheeky and always come out disgusting people. They are disgusted too many times. Even if they know they will get their hands dirty, they can’t help but slap this disgusting. Human stuff.

  Xu New Year, I didn't want to deal with you this morning, but this time you didn't have long eyes and hit my muzzle, so don't blame me for being ruthless.

  Is it at eight o'clock tonight in the Sith Cafe? It's really good.

☆, 21 [Sing a good show together] (two more)

  Xu Cinian wore a hat and a greasy coat, carrying a bag of won stew in his hand, and walked slowly into the Xu Group building.

  The security guard at the door saw him unexpectedly, and directly reached out to stop him, "Hey, what are you doing? Is this a place where you can come in? What should you do, don't hang around here."

  Xu Cinian took off his mask, showing a dirty face, with a flattering smile, "Don’t get me wrong, big brother, I sell won stew on Chengnan Street next door. Someone just called me to order a takeaway. Come out when you're done."

  The security guard has only come to work for the Xu family in the last two years. I have never seen the young master of the Xu family before. Seeing him in this dirty dress now, I can’t help showing a contemptuous look. Believe it? Who told you to deliver the takeaway, tell me the name and the house number, otherwise don’t want to enter. There are so many murders and crimes these years, you are not like a decent person, who knows whether you can eat something you make ?"

  Xu Cinian looked at the cold stew in his hand, his face was a little anxious, "He only left me the phone number and didn't say what department it was. You see, the won stew is cold, can you let me first Go in and talk about it?"

  The security sneered and stretched out his hand to push him out, "I don't even know the name and want to go in? I see a lot of you punks, so hurry up and don't be an eye-catcher.

  "Big brother, I really delivered food, I didn't lie to you, hey, don't push me, the won stew is going to be spilled!" Xu Cinian tried his best to explain, but was pushed by the strong security guard and almost fell.

  While arguing, a figure in a suit and leather shoes came out of the VIP elevator. Xu Cinian glanced up and hurriedly hid to the side, but he was still caught by the man who ran over.

  "Resignation? Why are you here, are you here to find me?"

  Dong Feng came over in surprise and grabbed his wrist, for fear that Xu Cinian would run away again. He had been to Chengnan Street many times before, and Xu Cinian played for various reasons every time. Now how does he want to take the initiative? Came to find yourself?

  "Sir, I have said it many times. You really admitted the wrong person. I just came to deliver the takeaway today." Xu Cinian lowered his hat and tried his best to avoid Dong Feng's sight. Up.

  The security guard next to him was startled when he saw this, "Manager Dong, do you...know him?"

  Dong Feng was still immersed in the joy of Xu Cinian's initiative to come to him, nodded and said, "He is my friend. He came to see me today. You will let him go directly after you see him. Do you understand?"

  The security guard didn't expect Xu Cinian to have such a big background, and he was silly at once, and he nodded and bowed in response, and slipped away with his tail between.