4. Tomato Siddharth

ابدأ من البداية

"DADA" I said with wide eyes and I pushed him out of the room closing the door.

What the freaking hell was that!

I shook my head removing all the thoughts which were popping in my head and walked till my closet quickly taking about an outfit. Descending the stairs I saw mom feeding Abhinav who was showing tantrums now and then and bhai doing some work in his phone.

"Chote come here" Dada called me.

Someone save me from this cruel brother brother of mine. I walked till him just then mom interrupted

"Sid and Abhi go and help the girls in kitchen" I smiled listening this but soon the smile dropped realising Avneet will also be there.

What a day!

I was about to enter the kitchen when bhai pulled me.

"What? I am not Vaishu Di" I said irritated

"Shut up and I know you are not my Vaish" He replied.

"Then why did you pull me?" I asked

"Lets just listen what are they talking about?" He suggested and we started listening them. Well you guys don't do anything like this its a bad habit okay? Now get lost from my point of view.

They listened the same thing which Vaishneet were talking above...

3rd Person POV
''Then looks like I have seen both of your ghosts romancing today morning'' Abhi interrupted. Sidneet went whole pale who knew the first day after marriage itself will be filled with this much of teasing just because of one posture. Vaish was standing confused looking at them as they are aliens.

"Elaborate" She said not-at-all interested in their nonsense talks. And abhi explained her everything how he heard them fighting last night when he was going to drink water and how he saw him in 'ROMANTIC' posture few mins back. Vaish was smiling widely thinking maybe their old Siddharth will be back soon. Meanwhile Siddharth was also standing there silently realizing he was being friendly with Avneet, he was behaving like a child, he totally forgot his new nature and being himself with her.

"This is wrong" He muttered to himself taking few steps back and left.
Abhi called him few times but he didn't listen and kept walking. Sitting in his car he drove off.

Here, Avneet found the whole thing very strange. Abhinavi grinning ear to ear and Siddharth leaving silently. All of them had their breakfast in silence. Vaish had took a leave as she thought Avneet will be alone at home.

It was noon by now, Avneet was getting bored so she walked till Vaishu's room who was drawing something on piece of paper. As soon as Vaish realized her presence she smiled to her.

"Do you need anything?" She asked as she continued scrubbing on the paper.

"Ahh no I was getting bored so thought to come here" Avneet answered smiling nervously. "By the way what are you doing?" She asked

"I am designing some dresses" Vaish replied.

"Ohh you know I am also done fashion designing" Avneet said excited making Vaish chuckle.

"By the way Di why Sid behaved so weird in the morning?" Avneet asked.
Vaish stopped scribbling and faced Avneet holding her hands in hers.

"Look Avneet I will not lie to you I'll be honest its about his first love. The moment she left him he became rude and created a wall around him. But you broke that wall maybe for few minutes only but you did so he would be a bit stressed that he was his old self with someone. As far as I know he was he'll be rude to you when he will come back but give him some time" Vaish explained.

"I understand di" Avneet said with a smile.

Siddharth's POV
I halted the car infront of Nigam Industries. As soon as I stepped inside I was greeted with 'Good Morning and Congratulations'. Nodding at everyone I walked till my cabin and soon my secretary came in her sluttiest outfit.

"Good Morning Sir" She said trying-to-sound-sexy voice.

"Good Morning Nisha" I replied trying-to-be-sweet voice.

''Give me the names of new joining employees'' I asked as she passed me the file.

"Change this name to Avneet Nigam" I ordered as I noticed her name. I didn't know she applied in mt office.

Interesting

"Is she your sister?" Nisha questioned

WTF?
Avneet, my sister not at all!

"NO! She is my wife" I answered hastily. Her jaw dropped

"What?" He practically shouted...

"Yes and now go and do your work" I ordered and left for the meeting.

I glanced at the clock it was 10PM.
Shit!
Mom is gonna fry me for being in office till this time.
I quickly closed all the files and kept it in their places and ran towards the parking. As soon as I sat in the car my phone started ringing.

"What happened?" I asked as I wore my seatbelt.

"I'm coming" I replied and disconnected the call. I drove to my farmhouse, from where I handle all my mafia business.

Halting the car infront of the gate, I saw Jack waiting for me. He quickly opened the door for me and explained me the matter. Nodding at him, I stepped inside and walked till the culprit and sat infront of him.

"So, will you speak up why did you placed bomb in the school?" I asked

"Isn't it obvious to destroy you" He laughed.

"Many children life was at risk" I gritted my teeth as I cut his ring finger  making him scream in pain.

"I will not tell" He said in between his screams. Realizing he was of no use and was just a puppet. I pulled my gun shooting on his head.

"Increase the security" I ordered before leaving.

Its a mystery that Robert have to solve..

Someone's POV
How can he marry? He was not at all ready for marriage then suddenly? Ohh god what the hell is happening I am after him since 3 years he didn't even looked at me properly and suddenly marriage? I am gonna kill that girl he is mine only mine
(A/N : No fighting in comment section sabko gaali dene ka mauka milega)

Someone's POVHow can he marry? He was not at all ready for marriage then suddenly? Ohh god what the hell is happening I am after him since 3 years he didn't even looked at me properly and suddenly marriage? I am gonna kill that girl he is mine onl...