|im cold...|

I woke up in the nether..

Specifically near a portal with a obsidian and cobblestone stone path connected to it.

I don't really know what I am doing here.

Maybe I should follow it.

~~~

At the end of the path was another portal.

What's with all the portals?

There was a ledge near by so I layed back on it and leg what I think are my legs dangle off the sides.

I don't really know if I have feet. They just look like they were painted black but had lava drip out of them. It wasn't gross but it wasn't pretty eathier. I just ended up leaving lava all over the place.

How did I get here?

What am I doing here?

Am I dead?

Am I alive?

Am I in hell?

What happened?

What was my life before?

Why does my chest hurt every time I try to think?

The more I thought the more the pain increased.

~~~

After just sitting and staring at the lava for hours, trying to gather my thoughts, I decide to try and look around.

I don't necessarily know what I'm doing though.

I started looking through the chest near the portal that was filled with stacks of cobblestone.

Why do they need so much cobblestone?

What are they going to build?

I caught a glimpse of my hands.

My skin seemed to be a shade of grey as my hands faded into black and then into...magma?

I can't put my name of it but it was orange and bright.
Parts of my stomach had magma patches and I had permanent magma tears going down my face. I looked like I was melting.

I don't look too happy do I?...

I also have a compass on me!

I don't really know why though?

The glass is shattered and the peice of tape was ripped, only leaving "your-" left behind.

Does it lead to home?

Where is home?

I wanna go home.

I'm cold.

I want to be at home.

Where is it?

Is it in the nether?

Is this place hut-like place, my home?

What is home?

~~~

It started to get really cold. I have this weird bandana on my neck. I don't remember owning one though.  The ties in the black faded to black with the same black cracked magma block like on my stomach.

~~~

I started crying at some point. I don't really know why I just did. I felt the cold orange glowing blobs fall down what I assume is my face.

"WHY CANT I REMBER GOD DAMN IT?!?"
___

Tommy screamed punching the ground when he sat up.

He just sat there, crying, asking why. Over and over and over again.

Second,minutes,hours passed and Tommy just sat there. He didn't know what to do. Every time he tried to think about his past life, it caused him internal pain.

It was confirmed. He is dead.

~~~

At that moment. The thought of anyone left his mind.

He couldn't think of anything. Not that he could remember anyone.

The only thing he has from his past is his compass.

"Does it go home?"

He kept asking. Every. Single. Time. He looked at the compass, as if waiting to get an answer in return from the object.

Tommy couldn't afford to try and think anymore. That swelling pain in his chest kept getting more painful and his nose started bleeding. Oozing lava out of it.

It was weird because most of Tommy's body was covered in burnt/melting flesh with magma blocks and lava all over it but he still manages to be cold.

~~~

Tommy curled up in a corner of one of the walls near the portal, opposite of the chest, holding that compass close to his heart, as it seemed to ease the pain. And fell asleep.

(Sorry this took awhile to get out!! I have ALOT of late work because yk, a depressed teenager would rather watch a Minecraft war then do school. Anyways, I was also working on another Dream SMP book called "I'm not schlatt! See!" Soo- when the first chapter is out you should idk look at it. I'm trying to make it really gorey and messed up so if you don't like that don't read.)