The little girl pointed to her throat and shook her head. She is a dumb girl and can't talk.

Ye Sui felt that the little girl was very poor. The little girl pulled her sleeve and gestured to her to go with her. Ye Sui and the little girl came to a place where there was a room that looked like a human inn.

The little girl was holding a branch on the floor and said: "You can live here."

Ye Sui did not know why the little girl wanted to help her. She sincerely said: "Thank you."

The little girl smiled. She has no relatives and she is alone. Just now she saw Ye Sui and felt kind, so she was willing to help her.

Ye Sui lived here.

Time passed slowly, and I didn’t know the day and night in the dead city. Ye Sui didn’t know how many days he had stayed here.

Stayed here for a long time, Ye Sui noticed that there are only two situations in the gates of the Dead City. One is to let the new dead people come in, and the other is to bring the people who killed the dead city to reincarnate.

In the second case, everyone will look at it in the past, because the person who was taken away can go to reincarnation, which means that the person is free.

Then they will continue to wait for the day they can reincarnate.

Little girls often come to find Ye Sui. On this day, the little girl wrote a sentence on paper. She asked Ye Sui: "Sister, do you have anyone you want to see?"

Ye Sui squatted, want to see people? The face of Shen said in her mind, so handsome, so beautiful, the expression on the face is always faint.

But she knows that under his cold-skinned appearance, there is a heart that is against the dynasty and against the subjects.

The two met and admired each other at the palace feast.

On their wedding night, he went to the battlefield, and she stayed in the East Palace for a day. How could she know that after the two men were separated that night, they would never see again in this life.

This distinction is forever.

After they knew that they would be separated by yin and yang, they knew that there would be so many regrets between them. On the wedding night, she would disregard the royal etiquette of the royal family and uncover the red hijab and then look at him.

She should look at him, and he should say a few words to him, even if he is a sentence, let him be careful, the sand field sword has no eyes, he must be extremely cautious.

But they did not even see one side, they were completely separated. Ye Sui thought about it, and the tears fell. Her face was pale and not a trace of blood.

The little girl saw the look of Ye Sui, and she wrote on paper with concern: "Sister, how are you crying?"

Ye Sui calmed her emotions and her voice was sad: "I just thought of my husband."

The little girl asked again, "Is he dead?"

This sentence fell, and Ye Sui’s heart was shocked. People who listened to the palace said that Shen Shu was to save his subordinates before he was swayed by the enemy.

Then he is like himself, all of whom are dying. She is still dying in the city, and he must have been here long ago.

Ye Sui’s eyes finally have a glimpse of her eyes, so as long as she finds the reconsideration, they still have the opportunity to meet.

Ye Sui excitedly held the little girl's hand: "My husband should be in the city of death, thank you for reminding me of this."

Ye Sui firmly thought that she would find him, she must find him, she has so many words and has not spoken to him.