·····•·····

After what felt like forever both of us finally had our makeup and hair done and Journee let me raid her closet for something really nice - slutty, but nice.

Three never let me to wear certain things like this, so I was thankful for such sweet friends.

You know the type to get you all dressed up and make sure you poppin'.

I swear the boys wanted me to look ugly so no niggas would holla at me, but I couldn't be little innocent Lay forever - they knew that, right?

The sound of Journee calling somebody snapped me straight outta my thoughts, I looked over seeing

"SexiLex 🤪 + Yassy 😈"

I could read from the top of her phone screen.

Perk— I mean Lex and Yas were like our other best friends we hung out with when we wanted to have a good time, who were also each other's best friends.

I looked up at Journee with a brow raised.

Just as I was about to ask her why she was calling them, they picked up the FaceTime call.

"Yoo!"

Lex would say once her video connected, her southern accent creeping out as she popped a hot chip into her mouth.

Lex was a white girl who seemed to think she was black.

The Woahhvicky before woahhvicky.

Though it sat okay with us, a lot of people found Lex to be annoying.

Which another reason why she often engaged in fist fights.

Lex ain't have no hoe in her, she would bump with anybody who wanted smoke.

"Hola?"

I heard Yasmin say in Spanish.

Though Yasmin rarely ever used Spanish with us - unless she was playing around or just wanting to drive us nuts.

I could tell that both Yas and Lex were dressed up nice as well, what was these hoes planning?

Why didn't I know? All I know is it better not be no shady shit going on.

·····•·····

Farryn

"HoneyBee!"

I could hear Three's funky ass holler down to me from the top of the stairs.

Once my eyes met his he chucked the streamer down into my hands.

I quickly grabbing it and taped it to the bottom of the stairs before looking up and mugging him.