Chapter 7

Emma's pov

I woke up and felt someone's arms tightly wrapped around me. I looked up and saw it was soda. I laid there until I felt his arms loosen around me and he said "good morning Emma" awkwardly. "Morning" I said. I got up and went to eat breakfast. Til I realized

I was in different clothes. I ran back to sodas room and I walked in and he was naked getting dressed. I quickly closed the door and yelled "SORRY" "ITS OK IM DONE YOU CAN COME IN" he yelled back. "Sorry about that" I laughed. "It's alright it happens" he said chuckling.

"Did you need something you were running when you came in" he said calmly. "I was just wondering.... who changed my outfit?" I asked calmly. "Oh uh I did but I only changed your shirt and pants I didn't look or anything" he said awkwardly. "Oh okay I trust you it's okay" I said laughing and went to eat.

2 weeks later at the dx

Sodapop's pov

I was at work behind the register when Sandy came in. "Hey Soda baby" she said "hello Sandy" I said sternly. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I'm breaking up with you." I said "what?" She asked "is this about what happened a couple weeks ago?" She said "no. It's about the fact that you cheated on me. With multiple people." I was kind of yelling and Steve ran in.

"How'd you find out?" She said "SO ITS TRUE?" I yelled. "Yes. Im actually pregnant too." She said "WHAT THE HELL SANDY" I was pissed. "WHOS IS IT" "yours of course baby" she said "BULL SHIT WE NEVER HAD SEX SO STOP LYING FOR ONCE AND TELL ME" I yelled hitting the counter. "It-its...Randy's" she said quietly. "fuck you Sandy, I loved you with my whole heart and this is how you repay me? I can't believe you," I said.

"whatever Soda I'm leaving to Florida anyway. Goodbye" she said walking out. "Steve go back to work" I said calmly "but-" he said and I cut him off "please" I said and he left. I fell to the ground and started crying. I heard the bell ring, but I couldn't move. "Soda?" I heard the voice say. "Go away" I said "Soda it's Emma, What happened?" She came and hugged me. Tight. "S-sandy she cheated on me. She got p-pregnant and left" I said through breaths.

"Oh soda I'm so so sorry. I-is the baby you-" she said but I cut in "no we never did it" I said "I see" she said and just held me while I cried. I looked up into her eyes. She was very beautiful. I don't know what got over me but I kissed her.

Emma's pov

I was comforting soda when he looked up at me. He suddenly kissed me. I was shocked but I didn't pull away. After about 10 seconds I pulled away and said "Soda your hurt I don't want you to do anything you wouldn't if this hadn't happened" I said. "You're right I'm sorry" he said sadly. "It's okay Soda. Let's go I will tell Steve" I said hugging him

"Go get in my car and I'll be there soon" I smiled. I went to the back and saw Steve. "Hey Stevie I'm gonna take Soda home" I said "okay thanks Mae he needs it, I'll cover his shift" he said I just smiled. "Oh and Emma" he said "Hm?" I asked. "Thank you for not taking advantage of him when he kissed you" he said "oh you saw that" I said awkwardly laughing. "Yeah but your a good person, I'll cya tonight" he said "Bye Stevie wonder"

I got to the car and Soda was asleep. When I got home I tried waking him up but he wouldn't budge. I was strong enough that I carried him inside and put him on his bed. I took off his dx shirt and put on a hoodie so it was clean. I went back to the living room to see pony on the couch.

"Hey" I said. "Hi what happened to Soda?" He asked. "I don't know if I'm supposed to say so don't tell anyone savvy?" I said "Yeah" he responded. "Ok Sandy cheated and got pregnant and left him" I said quiet enough only he could hear. "Oh my god" pony said. "That's awful. But I hated Sandy I'm glad she's gone" he said "yeah no kiddin' she's a slut" I said giggling. "Yea you can say that again" pony laughed.

5:00 pm

Soda's pov

I came out of my room and saw Emma and Darry making dinner while Hazel Dal and Pony were on the couch and Steve and Amber were playing cards at the table. I went to talk to Emma. "Emma?" I said quietly tapping her shoulder. "Yes Soda?" She said "can we talk?" I said "sure thing Pepsia-cola. Amber come take over!" She said "Pepsi-cola huh?" I said "Yeah I came up with it myself" she giggled and we walked to my room.

"So uh thanks for today" I said. "Of course soda" she said "did you uh out the sweatshirt on me?" I asked "yes I did sorry" she said "that's alright." I said chuckling. "Sorry if that kiss was uh weird" I said sadly. "It wasn't it's okay!" She smiled "I wouldn't mind doing it again" she said very quietly, she thinks I didn't hear. "Me either" I also said quietly but enough for her to hear.

"You heard me!" She said awkwardly. "Maybe" I said laughing. "Whoops" she said giggling. "Well" I said scooting closer and looking at her. "Maybe we can soon" I said. "Maybe but your grieving so not now Pepsi-cola" she said getting up and grabbing my hand. We went back to the kitchen.

A little spice between emma and
Soda huh? Stay gold lovely's!<3