⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ςнαρтєя 𝟰 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Start from the beginning

"You are very amusing to listen to, Y/N."

"Oh, you think so?" I ask but then we come to an abrupt stop in front of the Hokage's office. I watch as Yamato Sensei walks in front of me and unties my restraints. I smile feeling my wrists but then become horrified as I look up to see Yamato making a horrifying and intimidating look.

"If I find out you ran from the village or backstabbed the Hokage, you better run far Y/N..." I gulp but then snap my eyes as Sai embarrassingly pushing Yamato Sensei out of my sight.

"Don't mind him, he's special." A sweat drops from his head and I nod my head once before scattering into the building and reaching the office door. I knock a few time before hearing a response.

"State your name and business." The lazy woman demanded. She sounded just as unenthusiastic as ever I smile to myself.

"It's Y/N. I'm back."

I suddenly hear fast rustling and then a crash and paper flying everywhere making me cringe and feel bad. The curse words coming from the woman's mouth was immaculate as I stood there silently waiting for her to answer the door.

"I- uh- Lady Tsunade are yo-"

The door bursts open with a tired Tsunade as she looks surprised by my sudden appearance.

"What? Didn't think I'd want to come back huh? Well here I am. Yet, I don't have much to report on these three years."

I'm pulled into the office and the door shuts and Tsunade grumpily sits down and puts her hand together.

"Tell me the report Y/N." I nod in response and begin to tell her my experience with Orochimaru the past three years. She nods every now and again until I finally finish.

"- that's when Naruto came and rescued me."

There was a long silence before she that hums in reply and goes back to signing papers.

"Thank you Y/N for the report, you can leave now."

"I- wait- WHAT!? THAT'S IT!?"

"That's it."

I look dumbfounded yet relieved since I didn't want to stand awkwardly in from of Lady Tsunade any longer. I turn my body to walk out but before I reach the doorknob I hear the Hokage clear her throat.

"By the way, Ritsuki is excited to see you."

"She's still living-!" I slap my hand over my mouth making Tsunade perk her head up in shock but then starts giggling, covering her mouth as well.

"Pfft- d-don't ever repeat th-that, you understand?" She chuckles out. I quickly nod and open the door.

"Y/NNNNN!!!" I hear a woman scream out in excitement. I look to my left to see Ritsuki Sensei running up to me and engulfing me in a loving and affectionate hug.

"Thank god you're here! I thought you'd be gone foreverrrr. I never thought you'd take the mission! Were you taken care of while you were there? Did you eat healthy? Slept well?"

I quietly push Ritsuki Sensei away from me and sigh out before giggling or myself out of sudden shock.

"Yes, yes, yes. I made sure to stay in good condition during my stay."

"Good. Hey, let's go out and do something since it's been three years you know? Then hang out like the old times yeah?"

My mouth slightly parts at her invitation to food and obviously couldn't pass the opportunity and quickly nod my head, a nervous and adorable blush appearing on my cheeks.

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

"Why are we doing this again?" I ask as we continue our track down the village alleys earning some stares from the people who witnessed the events from earlier. I growl under my breath but stop when Ritsuki Sensei starts talking.

"Well Naruto and Jiraiya always hang out with each other! They always share blue popsicles so I wanted to create a thing for us too." I look up at my Sensei in awe and feel the sides of my mount tug up in a small smile and my eyebrows furrow. My reaction was genuine too, I didn't have to fake the fact that I was feeling ok because at the moment, I was ok with her.

"Stay here, I'll be right back!" Ritsuki Sensei runs into a shop and I twiddle with my thumbs until she comes out with a plastic bag. The smell of deliciousness fills the air as my nose is blessed and my stomach growls.

"I got Nikuman for us!" (Steamed Pork Buns)

I smile wider at the sound of the food and quickly grab Ritsuki Sensei's hand.

"N-nikuman!? Really, you mean it?"

Ritsuki Sensei nods sweetly and tightens the hold on my hand making my expression soften. We walk down the alley hand in hand and stop underneath one of the cherry blossom trees where a bench was settled. We sit down and Ritsuki Sensei takes out the fantastic food, handing me bag that contained a a box.

I gasp when I open the box. It contained rice, nikuman, and some strawberries on the side.

"Thank you....so much." I quietly say, earning a questioning look from my Sensei. She chuckles and wraps one of her arms around my neck.

"No problem really! You are my lovable student after all! It's been so long..." She takes a bite of one of her steamed buns and looks up as the pink flowers on it's tree branches. I smile at her response and pick up a strawberry by its stem and taking a small bite from it, letting the sweet and watery flavor devour my mouth. I sigh out in content and happiness as both Ritsuki Sensei and I laugh about her past and continue to eat.

"Here." I glance at her as I take a bite of rice to see her picking up a nikuman by her chopsticks. She tells me to pick one up for myself so I follow and point it towards her. She then proceeds to "clank" the two steam buns together and smiles warmly at me.

"Cheers to you, Y/N, coming back home safe and sound."

I almost drop my bun but thankfully catch it in my hand before slowly taking a bite, my eyes not leaving my Sensei. The only thing I could think of was how thankful I was to have someone like her. She felt so important to me. She was almost like family to me. I felt so at home with her.

"Thank you Ritsuki Sensei." She stops and raises an eyebrow at me.

"You already said that!" She giggles out and turns her body towards me before opening up her arms.

"Come here kid." She says sweetly. I smile wide and lean in hugging her tight. She rests her head on the top of mine and sighs.

"I'm sorry for sending you out there for three years. I'm sure they've done things to you that you would rather not speak of but- just know you are ok now. I'm here to protect you no matter what kid."

"I know that Ritsuki Sensei. Again, thank you."

*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*