Prologue

-At the L/n manor-

"Bye mommy, see you when you get back from your mission. Y/n said happily. Come now Y/n let's go 'play'. Her father said sternly.

(A/n; so Y/n is like a toddler, so she speaks in incorrect sentences)

"Please no do this, needle bad, needle bad! Papa, no do this, needle bad!" Y/n pleaded for mercy. "Your babbling again, sweetheart, Daddy can't understand you.~" Her father cooed and pretend he couldn't hear his daughter's plea.

~~~

"You disobeyed me Y/n. You know what that means, punishment time.~" Her father cooed in a horrifying tone. "No punishment. Please Papa, no punishment." Y/n pleaded.

~~~

*Twak*, *Twak*, *Twak* The whip cracked as it made contact with Y/n's bare back. She cried out in pain with each hit.

~~~

Y/n's mother had came back early from her mission. She heard the crack of a whip and immediately went to the basement of the mansion.

When she arrived she was horrified at what she was witnessing: her four year old daughter, chained up to the wall, and bloody whip lash marks all over her back.

"H-hey, H-honey, y-you're b-back e-earlier th-than e-expected. Y/n's father stuttered out. "Look, I-I can e-explain myself-" Y/n's father continued but was cut off by her mother. "Save it, Tristan, I'm taking Y/n, and you will never, and I mean never, see me or your daughter ever again.

And with that Y/n's mother packed up everything and left with Y/n. Y/n's mother asked one of her many good friends, Biscuit Krueger to take care of Y/n. And then took Y/n to where no one would find her so she could meet up with Biscuit.

—————————-

"Mommy,where are we going."asked the tiny little four year old. "We are going to play a game, my little flower, you're going to wait in a special room, and count to 50,000 till I come back ok?" Her mother responded. "Ok mommy."

-Time skip-

-once they've arrived in an abandoned warehouse-

"Ok my little flower, are you going to be a good little girl and stay here until Mommy comes back?"Her mother asked sweetly . "Mhm. I'll be on my best behavior!" The little girl squealed in response. "That's my girl. I'll be right back, ok." Her mother said before leaving her daughter all alone in dim-lit room.

-After about a few hours later-

Finally someone opens the door: Biscuit Krueger, a good friend of her mother.

The little girl started to tear up and immediately jumped into Biscuit's arms and asked, "Is mommy ever coming back?" She asked the older female. "I'm not sure (Y/n)." The little girl then started to cry."There, there (Y/n), Bisky's here now, no need to be upset." As soon as the little girl calmed down she then fell asleep. After that Biscuit took (Y/n) in, and two years later Biscuit trained her so she could one day become a great hunter.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Word count: 518