𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Why did you do that, I'm nothing but a monster..." He says with a crestfallen expression

"Mmm mm hm!" I hummed angrily, shaking my head 'no'. How could he think of himself like that?! When he saw what I was doing he widened his eyes a little more

"You don't think I'm a monster?" He asked confused

I nodded with dot eyes and my fists clenched to show my determination

He gasped before quickly getting off the floor and looked at me with sparkles in his eyes

"Really?!" He asked loudly, a look of disbelief yet happiness plastered on his face. I nodded at him and grabbed my notebook from my kimono

'I'm Y/n L/n! What's your name?' I wrote.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! And I'm going to be Hokage, BELIEVE IT!" Naruto exclaimed while giving me a thumbs up, which hurt my ears a bit but I smiled at him nonetheless.

'Shoot! I forgot about the academy.' I thought  'I'll just ask Naruto if he knows where it is.'

'Hey, Naruto do you know where the academy is?' I wrote in my notebook, which he read and nodded.

"Yeah! Follow me!" He said while starting to run. I followed after him and everything was quiet until he asked

"Hey, Y/n... are we- are we friends?"

"Mmm!" I hummed while nodding

"I FINALLY HAVE A FRIEND! YES! Thank you y/n!" He yells happily and I giggle at him, unbeknownst to me, his cheeks were dusted with light pink as he looked at me.

'This'll be fun' I thought

TIMESKIP

When we walked into the academy, Naruto said he had to go to class and told me to go to the front desk, so we parted ways. While I was walking towards the front desk I heard someone call out to me.

"Ah! You must be the new student, hm?" I hummed into my muzzle and turned to look at whoever called me

"I'm Mizuki! Nice to meet you." He said while smiling at me, I hummed happily into my muzzle again, making his smile even wider.

"Come, I'll take you to your new class," He told me, holding out his hand for me to hold to which I grabbed and hummed again.

"What's your name?" He asked me to and I took my notebook out and wrote my name

'Y/n L/n'

He smiled at me again and patted my head which made me close my eyes and lean into his touch, appreciating the action

"Nice to meet you, y/n," He said before we continued our journey to my new classroom.

TIMESKIP

"Iruka! I have your new student here!" Mizuki called out to a man with a clipboard, making him turn to us with a smile

"Okay! Bring them in!" The man who I now knew as 'Iruka' responded

"Y/n, I have to go now okay? Have fun!" Mizuki said while patting my head again, I hummed once more and he turned to leave.

I walked into my new classroom, making some of the students wide-eyed. I scanned the room and my eyes stopped on a face I knew all too well. 'Naruto's in this class! Yay! ' I thought happily as I stared at him, his face seemed to have brightened up when he noticed my gaze. I then turned my head towards the teacher.

"Why don't you write your name on the board for us, hm?" He said as he handed me a piece of chalk. I quickly wrote my name on the board neatly and turned to my new classmates with a smile.

3RD POV:

'Y/n L/n' the others read before looking at you with slightly shocked faces. Many of the boys had a visible blush painted on their features whilst some of the girls looked at you with jealousy. The others were muttering things like "cute!" with heart eyes.

'L/n?' A raven-haired boy thought as he stared at your name 'The clan of demons?'

"Alright Y/n, you can go sit next to-"

"HERE! Y/N SIT HERE!" Naruto yelled at you, making you sweatdrop. You looked at your teacher for confirmation as he sighed and reluctantly nodded. You internally cheered as you skipped to Naruto's seat, unaware of the jealous glares he was receiving from your other classmates.

"I didn't know you were in this class, believe it!" He whisper-yelled as you gave him a closed eye smile and intertwined your hands under the desk. He blushed at the contact but didn't remove his hand.

'This'll be fun' You thought with a smile

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘:

-Kimono; a traditional Japanese dress.

-Obi;  a belt worn with Japanese traditional dresses and uniforms for Japanese martial art styles.

-Haori; a formal overcoat worn over a kimono.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐃.

╰➛𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐃