Chapter Two

A/n enjoy :)

Dream
POV

         Clay was laying on his bed looking at the ceiling of his room. George, his best friend, his coworker, and his crush of nearly three years was coming to live with him. Wow. Never in a million years would he have guessed for something like that to happen. Yes he was exited to see George since they hadn't seen each other in real life before, but it also had him nervous out of his mind. He had studied the picture of the plane ticket that George had sent him and figured he would need to leave his house at 2:30 tomorrow to meet George at the airport. The whole situation had him exited.
         Then he realized that George had never met him or seen him before, George had no clue what he looked like. Clay stood up and walked to his bathroom to look in the mirror. He was about 6'2 and he had a fit body with a Florida tan. Clay had dust blonde hair and forest green eyes. He also had annoying freckles that littered the cheeks of his face. He didn't really like how he looked but knew many people had it a lot worse so he always pushed that thought aside. He walked back to his room and laidon his bed.
          Clay had only ever seen George's face over streams or in pictures, he had never seen his body. Clay was sure that it wouldn't matter considering that he had liked him for three years without knowing anyway. He decided not to lay in bed and walked to the room that was soon to be George's. It was decent sized and had a full size bed in the corner along with a desk setup and a tv on the wall. There were two doors, one to the connected bathroom and one to the connected closet. The room was dark blue and gray themed, and the walls were soundproofed because of how much his roommate used to yell over video games.
          Clay's room was also soundproofed because he just liked his privacy. He checked his phone, it was nearly 12 so he decided he would go feed Patches and then try to get some sleep.

          Clay woke up at 11:30 the next day and made his breakfast. He was basically bouncing off the walls when the clock hit 12:30 and he was getting his things for the ride to the airport. He had made a sign last minute. One side said 'Georgenotfound' the other saying 'Georgewasfound' he found is hilarious and knew George would hate it. He was getting into his car at 1 to begin the hour drive for the airport.

        Clay had been sitting in the waiting area watching the 'landed planes' screen and a smile lit his face when George's flight landed. He grabbed his sign, and his iconic smiley face mask and went to wait by the escalator. It was 3 on a Wednesday so the airport was very calm. Clay decided not to use the sign but instead just sit there with his mask on waiting. He heard a lot of people walking and then saw George get on the top of the escalator with a blue backpack on and his phone in his hand.
          Clay watched as George scanned the area and smiled under his mask as his eyes landed on Clay. George slowly began to walk toward clay and sat down on the chair across from him, "hello dream."
"Hello George."
"Why do you have a mask on?"
"The benefit of surprise."
"Ok let's go get my bag."
Clay nodded and they got up to walk to the baggage claim area.
          Since George had a pet, his cat, a woman came out with his suitcase and the cat carrier in hand. She handed them to him and smiled before walking back from where she came. Dream took the bag George had been carrying and started to walk to the car garage. "So how was your flight." George sighed "I hate planes."
"Sorry to hear that. So what do you want from Florida?"
"The beach"
"What part? The heat, the sun, the sand, the water?"
"All of it, I've never been."
          Clay stopped and George stopped with him, "that's the first thing we're gonna do once we get rid of the jet lag." George nodded and they again kept talking and walking to the car.
          Once the two boys got home Clay showed George around the house and showed him his room George decided to unpack and Clay decided he needed to get sleep. Once George was u packed he got bored and decided to watch a movie in the living room. He fell asleep on the couch.

796 words :)