"Dang that's ho-" Dunceface said before Shitty hair blocked his mouth.

"Stop... If you say that these two will kill you. Also you have me pebble!" Shitty hair said laughing.

Me all looked as Deku pulled his tongue out and frowned.

"Taste weird..." Deku said as everyone chuckled.

"Alright the rules are simple, we spin the bottle and chose a truth or a dare, if you don't wanna do the dare or truth you take a shot of tequila!" Racoon eyes said smiling.

Everybody agreed and they spinned the bottle, it landed on Pink cheeks.

"Truth or dare Ochako?" Racoon eyes asked.

"Truth!" She said happily.

"Who's your crush?" She asked as she gulped.

She immediately grabbed a small glass and took a shot. How lame, she spun the bottle and it landed on Tape dispenser.

"Truth or Dare?" She said as he thought for a second.

"Dare!" He said as she smiled.

"Pet Katsuki." She said smiling as I growled intensly.

"Ah and here I was valuing my life... Damnit... I'm gonna do it." He says crawling to me.

I kid you not I sounded like a dragon growling at this point, I hate alpha's touching me, only Icyhot and Deku are aloud, and I let shitty hair slip... But not him! Deku chuckles and quickly kisses my cheek, letting tape ruffle my head and scurry back, I groan as Deku chuckles. He gives me a gently lick on the cheek, making me calm almost instantly.

"It's crazy how much effect he has on Kacchan" Dunce face said.

"OI DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I yelled as he chuckled.

"Why not Kaaaacchan~ You let Midoriya call you that~" He said as I growled.

I was about to answer but the nerd was faster than me.

"Chan means childhood friend or lover... Don't call him that please... He's my mate..." He said smiling.

"Oh I see, sorry Midoriya, I'll stop." He said smiling as we continued the game.

Tape dispenser spinned the bottle and it landed on Icyhot.

"Truth or dare?" He said with an evil grin.

"Um... I'll go with truth." He said as tape smiled.

"Yes alright, tell us a secret!" He said as Icyhot grimaced.

He picked the bottle of vodka and took two shots.

"Um man it's only one shot..." Shitty hair said.

"I know." Icyhot said coldly.

He spinned the bottle and it landed on Racoon eyes who squeeled.

"I pick dare!" She says before Icyhot could ask.

"I don't care... Just... Kiss the person you like." He said uninterested.

She blushed and turned to face tape before kissing him, everyone was shocked, she pulled away smiling as the tape lost his mind. She spinned the bottle and it landed on Deku, shit.

"Truth or dare Midoriya?" She asked still blushing.

"Em... Truth?" He said nervously.

"What was your nightmare?" She asked as both me and Icyhot growled.

"Bitch really!?" I yelled as she shrugged.

Deku started to shake, he grabbed the bottle and chugged it. We all gasped as he chrushed the bottle... He sighed and swung his hair back with his hand before spinning the bottle. I was very worried, he doesn't look too good... His eyes are dilated, he's blushin alot and he looks confused. He's getting drunk... The bottle landed on Icyhot, he giggled before asking truth or dare.

"Dare." He said smirking.

"I dare you *hic* to... To make out with Kacchan." He said a bit slurred.

Icyhot grinned and pinned me down, kissing me intensly, they're both drunk huh? He slipped his tongue in my mouth, it wasn't bad at all, I let him dominate and enjoyed until his hand slipped under my shirt. I pushed him off a bit panicked as he apologized.

"Sorry... I got... I got carried away..." He said nervously.

"It's fine idiot..." I said as he nodded.

He spinned the bottle and it landed on Ponytail, he dared her to go wake Aizawa up, so she drank a shot. Then she spinned witch landed on me, I took a dare obviously. She stood up, and came back with a box.

"Go put that on." She said smiling.

I went in the bathroom and gasped at what it was, I'm not a fucking pussy, so I placed it on and walked back to the common room, they all gasped as I stood infront of them.

"Oh fuck... Kacchan your looking hot..." He said drooling.

Icyhot looked frozen in time as he looked at me, his jaw was wide open as he tried to remember how to breathe.

"Omega~ Oh fuck me in that outfit~" Deku called out as I sighed.

"Theses two are way too drunk... We're gonna head to bed ya extras." I said helping Deku stand.

We stumbled to the bedroom, I layed him on the bed, but he pulled me on him, his hands grabbed my ass firmly as I muffled a moan.

"Deku stop... Your drunk." I said as he whimpered.

"You don't want *hic* me anymore?" He said as I sighed.

"Sleep idiot, sleep..." I said as I scented him.

He closed his eyes as he hugged me tightly, his grip loosening second later after he fell asleep. I stood up and looked at Icyhot who fell asleep as well on the mattress, I chuckled and changed into my my shorts. I layed with Deku and fell asleep seconds later, I'm glad we we're able to help him today... But one thing was still bothering me.

What or who pushed Deku off the roof?

-TO BE CONTINUED