Part 7~Spider-Man:Homecoming

Another week later

It's been a week since my dad has said I was going to school. I've been shopping and have gotten lots of clothes. I'm in the kitchen eating so cereal when my mom comes up to me.

"Ready?" She asks. I lift a spoonful of cereal to my mouth and nod my head. I eat a few more bites and I put my bowl in the sink. I run outside but my dad stops me.

"Yes?" I ask. He pulls me into a hug and I wrap my arms around him.

"Have a good day at school," he says. I nod my head and run to the car. My mom gives me a hug too.

"I love you, Callie." She says.

"I love you too." I say back and get in the car. Happy starts driving me to school. After a few minutes, we're there. I take a deep breath.

"Hey kid," Happy says. I look at him. "You're going to be okay." I nod my head and smile at him. I get out of the car and walk to the door.
Above the doors it reads, Midtown School Of Science and Technology.

"Okay, I got this," I say to myself. I walk into the school and see lots of people. I take another deep breath and start walking. I look at my schedule to see my locker number. I walk up to my locker and I put some books in there. I close the locker door and as soon as I do, I run into someone.

"Oh, shoot. I'm sorry," I say. I pick up my books and the girl that I ran into helps me too.

"It's okay, trust me." She says. She hands me some books. Then she holds out her hand.

"Hi, I'm Liz. Liz Allan." I shake her hand.

"I'm Callie." We smile at each other before the bell rings. "I gotta go," I say. She waved bye to me and I walk away. I look at my schedule again and it says I have science first. I walk into the classroom and the teacher sees me.

"Oh, you must be Callie!" She says. I smile and nod my head. "Once everyone is seated, I'll introduce you." I nod my head again. Then the bell rings and the whole class sits down. "Okay class, we have a new student today! This is Callie!" Everyone looks at me and I start to get really hot. Then I wave.

"Hi," I say.

"Okay, Callie. You can sit with Liz." I smile and look at her. She's smiling too. I sit down by her.

"Are you nervous?" She asks. I chuckle a little bit.

"Yeah, just a little." I reply.

Lunch time

I didn't see Liz anywhere after I got my food but I did see two boys. I walk over to them.
"Hey, can I sit here?" I ask. The one boy that has a grey/blue shirt on just keeps staring at me.

"Hello?" I ask again. The boy with the purple jacket on elbows the other boy.

"Yeah," he says.

"Ok.." I sit down in front of the boy with grey/blue shirt on. He stops staring when the other boy hits him.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm Peter, and this is Ned." Peter says.

"I'm Callie." I say back. The boy still is looking at me. It's like he's trying to read me. Then he looks down at his food. I hear a whole bunch of people talking and I turn around. Then I see Liz and a lot of her friends hanging up a sign for homecoming. I turn back around and see Peter staring at Liz. I get a little smile on my face then I see Ned staring at her too.