S2 Ep1

A/N:I'm also gonna add some irl songs and just pretend that they wrote them but, I'll give credit!

Season:2
Episode:1
Credits to Journey for their song, 'Don't Stop Believing'!
————————
"What does it mean now that we can touch you?" Luke asked.

"I-I don't know.." Julie stuttered.

"The bigger question is.. how can we touch you?" Reggie asked.

"And the other bigger question is.. can others see us?" Alex asked.

"There's only one way to find out" Julie said, getting her phone. She texted Flynn telling her to get over there. "I texted Flynn, telling to get here now since she's the only one who knows about you guys"

A few minutes later, Flynn walked in. "Ok, what's the emergency?" She asked, not noticing the boys.

"Um.. can she see us?" Luke asked as Flynn looked at them.

"Wait, why can I see them? And I supposed to see them? This all confusing me!" Flynn said.

"So, she can see you" Julie said.

"Wait, does the mean we don't have to be a ghost band anymore?" Reggie asked.

"How are you gonna explain that to everyone else?" Flynn asked, crossing her arms.

"Don't worry.. I have an idea" Julie smiles.
——————
The next day, the principal asked Julie if she and her band can perform at the pep rally a few days before and she agreed. Now, it's time for it and time for everyone to actually meet the boys. Julie was on the stage as the principal was talking. "And now, time for our best band yet.. Julie and The Phantoms" their principal and went to go sit down.

"Hello, guys. So, I have some news.. the boys and I are no longer a hologram band.." a bunch of gasps were heard from the audience, "but, we are now and actual band because they moved here from Sweden" she smiles as everyone started cheering. "So, everyone meet Luke" Luke walked up onto the stage, "Reggie" Reggie did as well, "and Alex" Alex Dodd the same thing. Everyone cheered, "we are.. Julie and The Phantoms!"

"Hey, guys.. um.. so, Julie and I wrote this song a few weeks ago.. it's called 'Don't Stop Believing' and we hope you like it!" Luke smiles.

Julie started playing the piano first, like always.

Julie:
Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere

Luke:
Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere

Luke came in with his guitar.

Alex:
A singer in a smokey room

Reggie:
The smell of wine and cheap perfume

Reggie and Alex:
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on, and on, and on

Alex came in with the drums and Reggie came in with his bass.

Julie and Luke:
Strangers, waitin'
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows
Searchin' in the night

Alex and Reggie:
Streetlights, people
Livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

Julie and Alex:
Workin' hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a thrill

Reggie and Luke:
Payin' anything to roll the dice
Just one more time

Julie:
Some will win

Luke:
Some will lose

Luke and Julie:
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on, and on, and on

Alex and Reggie:
Strangers waitin'
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows
Searchin' in the night
Streetlights, people

Julie and Luke:
Livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

All:
Don't stop believin'
Hold on to that feelin'
Streetlight, people
Don't stop, believin'

Julie:
Hold on

Boys:
Streetlights, people
Don't stop believin'
Hold on to that feelin'
Streetlight, people

Everyone clapped and cheered for them. They walked off of the stage. Carrie walked up to them and smiles. "Ok, what are you'd liking at?" Julie asked.

"I saw you guys perform at the Orpheum.. you guys are amazing" she smiles.

"Ok, what happened to the Carrie who's always making fun of Flynn and I?" Julie asked.

"Oh, well.. I realized that I miss my friends.. and plus, Dirty Candy was just to push you guys away" Carrie sighs.

"So, what are you saying?" Julie asked.

"That.. I want to be friends again, for real this time" Carrie smiles.

Julie smiles, "really?" Carrie nods. Julies hugs Carrie.

Flynn walked up to them, "uh.. did I miss something?"

They pulled away, "I'm giving Carrie another chance.. she apologized" Julie smiled.

Flynn nods, "ok"