"I want to know who I was..."

He sighed, "yeah, if you want to. But... please don't leave me." He turned away.

"Aww, I could never leave you." I looked down, "I still want to know what happened." I looked at him, "would they talk to me if I tried?"

"Yeah, probably."

"I want to talk to them."

"Ochako..."

"I'll come back, I just need to know if there's a way to get my memory back, that's all. And if it makes you feel better, you can come with me."

"They wouldn't be too happy about that."

"And? If they really want to talk, they'll deal with it."

He sighed, "okay, fine. But where do you expect you'll find them?"

"Hmm... outside their agencies?"

"That's dangerous."

"Everything we do is dangerous. C'mon, it'll be fun."

"Fine. Let's go." I smiled and we turned and went to the agency Deku worked at first. We stopped across the street and I looked at the building. "I still don't think this is the best idea."

"It'll be fine, Dabi. They obviously don't want to arrest me."

"Still..." I looked back at the building as Deku walked out. He looked across the street and his eyes landed on us for a second. He walked over and looked at me, then Dabi.

"Hey, Deku. I wanted to talk."

"And him?"
"Protection. He stays."

"Okay, fine. What did you want to talk about?"

"You said there might be a way to get my memory back."

"Ask him. They're the ones who took it in the first place." He glared at Dabi.

"I did ask him. He said by doing things I did before, and hearing stories, like you said."

"Then I'll talk with you. But if you're having him with you, I'm having Kacchan and Shoto with me."

Dabi turned away, "fine. We can meet whenever. Your choice."

"Great, give me your number." I paused, "I'm not going to track your phone or anything, I don't want you hurt. Just give me your number so I can tell you where to go."

I sighed, "fine." He handed me his phone, and I added my number, "there." I gave him his phone back, "text me the address."

"I will. See you later."

"Yeah, see you later." We turned and started walking away, back to the apartment building. We got there and I turned to him, "thanks for being there."

"Of course, but..." he turned away, "I don't think I should go next time."

"Why not? You're my support."

"I just can't."

"Does it have something to do with the other two going?"

He paused, "no."

"That was a lie. Tell me, Dabi. Please."

"I'm sorry, but I can't. See you tomorrow." He went into his apartment, I rolled my eyes and walked into mine. I went to my room and laid on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. My phone buzzed, I picked it up and looked at it, seeing a text from an unknown number. Guess that's Deku...

D: hey, is later tonight okay?

O: works for me

D: great. There's a park by my apartment, we can meet there.