3

𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒐𝒅𝒅?

she couldnt quite latch on to it. Something about him wasnt right. She never has seen this guy before.. yet he felt so known and loved. Her heart was beating quicker each second as she laid in her bed, staring up at the moon through her window.

'It cant be him.. right?'

she whispered to herself, eyes shutting closed, a hand pressing over her forehead.
Y/n felt like she was going crazy, and all she thought about was quite pointless.

Yet she couldnt stop the sight of him making eye contact with her replay over and over in her head, as her cheeks flushed red once again, but now bringing her whole body with her.

A knot formed in her neck, as she stood up walking over to the opened window. Her arms pressed up to the frame, as she pushed her head out, her eyes meeting the full moon above her head. The sight of it calmed her down, as she let a deep, sorrow breath out.

Sitting down next to the window, she took a match, lighting the candle beside her on fire, a source of light enlightening the room.

Somewhere in the distance, police cars were rushing around, and some traffic noises could be heard, as only some people passed by the house. The sight of the streets by now fully calmed her down.

She looked down, taking her necklace in to her hands. She brushed her bruised thumb over it, her eyes blurring with tears.

Tears of frustration. Tears of confusion. She had no idea what his name could be, and who knows, she couldve met him by now, multiple times, without knowing, since not everyone would wear the necklace every day. Y/n definetley would though. It meant so much to her, and without it, shed have no hope at all.

Y/n woke up, snuggling the carpet she was laying on, from passing out late at night. She was freezing, as she noticed that some snow has made its way in to her room, making it all wet and the carpet- soggy. She shivered, sneezing loudly, covering it by her hands. She also noticed that her nose was clogged, which basically signified she had catched a cold.

"fuck.. how am i going to get money now.."

the girl whimpered, standing up and slamming the window closed, and searching for her phone. Her eyes scanned through the room, trying to spot her phone, finally finding it on a cabinet, charging.

She walked over to it, dialing a number that was her older sisters. She hasnt talked to her in a year, the last time being when her sister gave birth to her first child. Y/n thought, that since her sister was responsible, she could come visit, and maybe even help y/n with a bit of money.

As the phone buzzed multiple times, finally,
Y/n's sister picked up, breaking the silence.

"𝑦/𝑛? 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?"

"Yeah.. just catched a cold.. i was wondering if you could maybe come visit? Im not sure if i can go get groceries and stuff yknow.. also i really want to see you in person"

"𝐴𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. 𝐼𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑤, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑓 𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?"

"yeah.. thank you again, Alyssa, love ya."

"𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑎 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑦/𝑛"

as the phone call ended, y/n sighed deeply, pulling some slippers on, sibce the ground was quite freezing. She still shivered, as her temperature rised above normal, signaling she should probbably lay down and have a small break from active walking.

She approached her bed, plopping down on to it, thinking about how to break time, whilst waiting for Alyssa. Her first thought, was to read her book, like usual.

Reaching her hand to grab the book, Y/n smiled as she was ready to go back in to the fantasy world, she wished was real.

She waited for this part for a while now, as this part was spoiled alot, and called to be the best part of the book written. She chuclkled drifting in to the book.

Whenever Y/n reads a book, she feels like shes not on earth. Every other person usually sits on their phone or watches TV, but this girl had a soft spot for adventure and fantasy books. They made her feel like she was laying on a soft cloud, shutting the rain and thunder below her out of her life, only feeling the calm, white clouds and the dim, blue sky surrounding her.

This book in particular made her feel like she was floating on water calmly, hugging her prince in shining armour. It was the best feeling ever, getting affection and giving it back to him, as they both laughed and kissed eachother warmly, filling the dark voids inside.

Y/n was knocked out of her thoughts as a loud knock could be heard coming from the door. She threw her book away, getting out of bed and rushing downstairs, still startled by the thoughts she just experienced.

The girl opened the door, seeing her sister Alyssa standing there, holding a bag with her, filled with groceries.

Y/n signaled the taller girl to come inside, as she smiled back at her long time not seen sibling.

"So y/n. How did you get your cold? What did you want to talk about?" Alyssa asked, taking the groceries to the fridge. She wad clearly the older, more worried and more responsible sister of the family we once had together

"its one big story.. mind if i tell it?"

Alyssa chuckled glaring at her sister, as if the smaller was stupid or something. Since that was the reason she even came here, to talk. Alyssa grabbed some eggs and started preparing lunch for y/n.

"so ive had these dreams about one boy and me when we were kids frequently, and i thought that those were just comfort dreams for me to coope with lonelyness. But i found a box under my bed with a necklace we both shared in my dreams.. so he is actually real."

Y/n began explaining, a knot in her neck forming. She took her necklace and showed it to Alyssa. Alyssas eyes sparkled, as she looked at her younger sister, who was having a mild anxiety attack at this point.

As alyssa flipped the cooking eggs, the nice scebt coming off of them, she asked a question, that left Y/n speechless.

"Is his name by any chance.. 𝐺𝑒𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒?"