Now he regrets doing so.

The room seems to be sound proof despite how noisy it is outside of the divider.

"Are you guests on their way here, sir?" The host asks Kozume who's taking his coat off.

"Yes. If you see a tall guy with black spikey hair, you can guide him here. There should be a young lady with him too." Kozume refrains from describing Y/N. Just thinking about her is causing his stomach to twist. The host nods and leaves Kozume alone in the secluded room.

With a moment of silence, Kozume runs his hands through his hair, grabbing a handful of his blonde locks. He groans under his breath and ruffles his hair messily. "What do I do?" He whispers under his breath.

Squeezing his eyes shut, he groans again.

Y/N was never suppose to find out about his feelings. If she ever did, things would get complicated. It was complicated already when Kuroo found out. Maybe he overdid it today with the vows.

But...damn was she beautiful today.

The dress on her frame was a sight to see. It would've been impossible for him to not be shaken up by her beauty. If he had it his way, he'd propose to her and skip the confession and dates.

But Kozume knows better.

This isn't a made up world like his dating simulator. He doesn't get to control Y/N's feelings for him. There's no save file to go back and restart to.

Kozume dryly chuckles at himself for referencing his life as if it was a video game.

His shoulders slump and he's back at square one.

What should he tell her? Should he lie?

It's impossible for Y/N to believe that his feelings are not a thing. Lying would be worse. But, he doesn't have the courage to discuss this with her right now. Especially not on a day like today.

Today is Kuroo's birthday.

Yet Kozume's made the day about him from the very start. With his recording and now this.

"UGH." Kozume loudly groans out. He's getting frustrated and when he gets like this, he's much more vocal and whiney. Pulling his hands away from his hair, he balls them into fists and hits it against the wooden table.

"Kenma?"

The soft tone of Y/N rings towards his ears. Kozume's too afraid to open his eyes to look at her.

How long was he in deep thought for? How much did she see before she said something?