Chapter 3

The door to my room opened not long after the food had been left. Lucy, Ed, Susan and Peter came in all in Narnian clothes.

"hi" I greeted them as the all found a place to sit

"its great to be back here " Peter told me "i thought i'd never come back" we all sat down

"you said you built this place." Ed stated as we began eating. I hummed finishing eating some of the fist that was out.

"yes i did. It was Caspian's idea to bring me out of my depression" i told them

"Depression?" Lucy asked

"It his me harder than i thought, when you left, and, i sunk into depression. I barely went out, just sat in my room and gazed at my locket. For two months this went on till Caspian had enough..." i told them of him bringing me here and asking to court me. then before we left he wanted me to help restore Narnia. i told them of how i planned and helped with the build and adding the extra throne.

"i can't believe you did all this. my room was exactly the way it was" Ed gushed

"i knew you'd like it. I wanted the new Narnian's and the Telmarine's to know the heritage and glory days" I explained

"you outdone yourself" Peter took my hand and squeezed it

"so what has been happening in England" I wondered as I continued to eat the spread that was laid out.

"Mum, Dad and I are going over to America. Dad has things to do and will be busy" Susan told me

"i'll be staying with Professor Kirke to study for my entrance exam" Peter was next

"what are you studying?" I question finding interesting and happy that he was moving on without me. I didn't want him to wallow and go the way I had with us being apart.

"Medicine. i'm goign to become a doctor" i grinned

"that's great"

"were going to stay with Aunt Alberta and Uncle Harold" Edmund told me pointing between him and Lucy. I winced and shivered

"oh gosh not Eustece too he's a brat" they nodded. We talked and caught up on what we had missed in both worlds. Peter said he talked to the sky often i could swear he would hear me reply. They all visited me on our birthday but Peter stayed the whole day. after we talked i had Luria take them to see Caspian.

The next day i walked around my room nervous. from my room i could see everyone preparing. We were going to be married on the beach then the celebrations would be held inside. There was a knock on my door.

"come in" Susan and Lucy entered

"how are you feeling? Nervous?" Susan wondered

"very. i know i'm doing the right thing i'm just jittery" I admitted making them smile softly and take my hands in comfort. I can't believe after all this time, I was going to be getting married. It just didn't seem real.

"well you'll be please to know Caspian asked Ed to be the best man" i smiled

"that's nice. wow this is weird i'm actually getting married."

"Caspian's the same although i think Peter scared him last night" Lucy giggled sitting on my bed

"why what happened" I wondered joining her.

"he basically said that if he found out he hurt you he would stop till he'd come back and then well it was rather unpleasent" them two laughed. We had food an talked before it was time to get ready. I had the dress the I first met Caspian in altered to fit it was white and had memories. Susan and Lucy wore there crowns which i had found at the bottom of the chest and had placed in their rooms. My door was knocked on again and Peter stepped in. I was now in my dress with curls cascading down and flowers placed in them.